Do you worry about your skeletal eyelashes or its insufficient growth? You have many women on the same shoe. A lot of women desire to grow thicker eyelashes. Thicker eye lashes make your eyes look more stunning and beautiful.
A few factors that contribute to the size of eye lashes you have are: genetics, age, some medical conditions, a nutritional deficiency, an eye infection or hormonal alterations in the body. Rubbing your eyes roughly and not taking of your eye makeup at the end of the day can as well make your delicate eye lashes to fall out.
Your first tip to getting thicker eyelashes is maintenance of adequate and suitable routine care. You can as well try the following simple home remedies to grow thicker eyelashes.
You must however note that each of the remedy will achieve varying results in different people. The effect may not be immediate. You may need to use more than one remedy for to get the desired result.
See below our top tips to grow thicker eyelashes:
Castor Oil tips
The castor oil is very potent follicle-stimulating and nourishing oil. It can assist you to grow thicker eyelashes and enjoy a shiny glow.
It as well assists you to eliminate micro-organisms that inhibit growth.
How to grow thicker eyelashes with castor oil
- Use a dirt free brush or a cotton swab to apply castor oil on your lashes before going to bed. You can as well add a few drops of vitamin E oil to the castor oil before the application.
- Let it stay on your eyelashes overnight. In the morning, rinse it off with, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- On the other hand, you can also mix together 2 tablespoons each of castor oil and fresh aloe vera gel. Apply it on your eyelashes using a cotton swab. Let it stay on all through the night and in the morning; rinse the eyelashes with warm water.
- To obtain the desired result, you need to follow any of these remedies every day for 2 to 3 months.
Olive oil is a popular natural remedy for thicker hair growth. It also helps you to grow thicker eye lashes. Olive oil contains copious amount of vitamin E and oleic acid that nourish and add volume to your eyelashes. It as well assists you to maintain darker eyelashes.
How to grow thicker eyelashes through the use of olive oil
- Immerse a dirt free, old mascara stick or just a cotton swab in warm olive oil.
- Prior to your bed time, apply the oil cautiously on your lashes, in the same way you’d apply mascara.
- Let it stay on all through the night and in the morning wash off your eye lashes with warm water.
- To get the desired result, repeat the olive oil home remedy tip to grow thicker eyelashes for a number of months to obtain the expected result.
Brush Your Eyelashes to grow thicker eyelashes
Brushing your lashes can contribute a lot to helping them grow thicker. It will assist in the removal of dusty and dirty particles. This would in turn inhibit your possibility of suffering from prevent clogged pores. In addition, it will boost your blood circulation to get extra nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Put some drops of vitamin E oil or petroleum jelly on a soft-bristled eyelash brush or comb.
- Use the brush to apply the oil or jelly straight upon your eye lashes.
- Carry on brushing the lashes softly with the use of upward strokes. Begin from the root of the lashes and gradually progress upward to the tip.
- Brush it for roughly 5 minutes two times every day until you notice a change and have obtained the desired result.
Practice these tips to get natural fuller eyelashes!