Motivational Text Messages That Inspired
Life is sweet but not always, what do you do when life bore you and you see nobody that does something that excites you? Will you sit down and continue to feel the boredom all day long? I guess you will not like that, and suddenly someone send you inspiring messages and put smile on your face then your countenance changes and you feel some energy within you to carry on the life issues. that is the power of inspirational messages for you. Right here too, there are lots of motivational text messages that inspired and you too can send it to anyone you feel like sending it to and let them too have a feel of how you yourself get motivated about life.
Here Come the Motivational Text Messages That Inspired You
- Real person are not those who are always around you when everything is almost perfect. They are the ones who dig deep into the ground when you’re down just to put you up and say, “Everything’s gonna be alright.”
- Sometimes, if you work hard enough, you can get what you want. But most of the times, what you want and what you get are two different things. Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole. Sometimes, God sends us pain so we can be stronger. Although we can’t have everything we want, we can want everything we have.
- The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s difficulties. We should learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday won’t be sunny, and when we find ourselves lost in darkness and despair, remember – it’s only in the black of the night that we can see the stars, and those stars will lead us back home. So, we should not be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall. Because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing things that scare us the most.
- Appreciate life itself even though it’s not a bed of roses. Contentment is not the fulfilment of what you wish but the appreciation of what you have. Good evening!
- Don’t shield yourself from pain, never fear pain either. Face whatever it is that comes your way. Don’t be afraid to stumble and fall, to cry and get hurt. Dread not those helpless moments, when you can’t even fight your tears back, and all you can do is stare at something and let time pass. You can only understand happiness after you’ve felt pain. Life is not fair, it never was, and it won’t ever be. All we can do is to live it to the fullest.
- I’ve learned that when you plan to get even with someone, you’re only letting that person continue to hurt you. I’ve learned that ignoring the facts do not change the facts. I’ve learned that the easiest way to grow as a person is to surround yourself with people smarter than you are. I’ve learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them. And I’ve learned that life is tough, but you can be tougher!
- When life gets difficult, when the tasks become tiring, when you are about to give up always remember that… the snail got to Noah’s ark inch by inch to survive!
- Facing life’s challenges is never easy. We are struggling in many ways. God may not give all the easy ways but He gives all the love we need to carry on. Good morning!
- Learn to love with all your heart and accept the unlovable side of others. For anyone can love a rose, but only a great heart can include the thorns.[sws_blockquote_endquote align=”” cite=”” quotestyle=”style05″] Carrying a lantern into a forest night doesn’t guarantee you’ll see all the trees, it only means that you can see a few steps ahead of you, far enough to keep your footing sure. Likewise, as the Lord lights your path, He may not shine all the answers to your shadowy questions in your mind, but He will give you all the light you need to scale life’s obstacles with faith and confidence. [/sws_blockquote_endquote]
- Having a dream you don’t pursue is like buying an ice cream cone and watching it melt over your hand.” – Frank Papasso
- God never says, “do this!” “do that!” He never bullies us. Instead, He reaches out for your hand & lovingly says, “My child, I’m here. We will do this together.”
- Dear SOLDIER, I see that you’re tired. I tell you, drop your sword and put down your shield. Why worry about the fight? After all, it’s not your battle. It’s Mine. All you have to do is to be in the battle field. Then against the thousand who tried to destroy you, there I will stand and rescue you. Winning this war requires neither only Me nor only you. But rather, ME and YOU. Just do your best and I’ll take care of the rest. Your COMMANDER, JESUS.
- Life is not like a train, that when you miss it, you can say, “I’ll catch the next one.” Never waste the opportunity to love it and have fun because this joy ride passes just once.
- All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy, they won’t last forever. If they go wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either. Good morning!
- At times when you’re lonely and have no one to turn to nor a hand to hold on, put your hands together and pray. God is the answer! Hope you don’t forget Him!
- There are two greatest days in your life, the day you were born, and the day you discovered why.
- Don’t talk too much when you’re mad, you might say things you don’t mean to say.
- Making a decision takes time. Don’t rush. Life is like a chess, one wrong move and your game is all messed up!