Inspirational Text Messages And Quotes About Life
In this life, the good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies, succeed anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of being selfish and having ulterior motives, be kind anyway.
What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight, build anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you, be honest and frank anyway. Give the world the best you have, it may never be enough, give the world the best you have anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous, be happy anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it’s between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Whao! So inspiring, and that is just the beginning of the inspirational text messages and quotes about life you’re to discover in this post.
Without much ado, let delve into the ocean of the inspirational text messages and quotes about life right now.
- In facing life’s ups and downs, let’s always cling to God and dwell on His promises. Let us like be the finest bamboo, bending but not breaking.
- The value of waiting is a value of a lifetime. If we know how to wait, life shall be easy because God knows what to give us at the right time.
- God is indeed an answering God. Sometimes, you don’t need to shout or cry out loud because He hears even the very silent prayer of a faithful heart.
- Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest dreams and priorities in life that we fail to love the smallest pleasures from simple things. We search so much for the right choices, for the right paths to walk through, for the right time and for the right reasons. But life isn’t about searching for the things that can be found. It is about letting the unexpected happen and finding things you never searched for.
- If the pressures in life seem like crushing you down, think of a crushed grape that produces the best wine. The pressures you have in life only brings out the best in you.
- Happiness is learning to appreciate every little blessings and finding the positive lessons in every hurt and failure. Have a nice day ahead!
- The biggest lie on this planet is “When I get what I want, I will be happy.” All things have a replacement, so when you get something you want, you lose something you need.
- Trust should be like the feeling of a one-year old baby: When you throw him in the air, he laughs, because he knows you will catch him.
- Quality life doesn’t mean having wealth, power or super intelligence. It’s a matter of how much kindness and love you give to others and the joy you get out of it. Good morning.
- I cared, I got hurt. I took risks, I failed. I sacrificed, I lost. I hoped, I gained nothing. Yet, I remained damn good looking inspite of it!
- 8 rules to be happy: 1. never hate. 2. don’t worry. 3. live simply. 4. expect a little. 5. give a lot. 6. always smile. 7. stay in love. 8. best of all, eat all you can!
- In life, there are times that you have to face tough decisions, either you make it or break it. But do remember whichever way you go, there are no wrong decisions in life, it’s for you to make it right.
- Always smile. Our faces are the best billboards where the ads of life are seen. The Bible says, “Why worry when the Lord is with you?” Have a blessed day!
- Don’t worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Every flower bud blooms when it’s time. Every prayer is answered in God’s time. Good afternoon!
- The good thing that you desire will become the best thing when you allow God to give it to you in His time. “He has made everything in His time.” Ecc. 3:11.
I guess you’ve been inspired enough with these messages and quotes that get you motivated. If you’re not yet satisfy, don’t worry, just check below for related post. You must be satisfied here on my website. Do me one favour, please like my facebook fan page using the button below.