1. A brilliant mind is useless without a fighting heart because in life’s challenges, you make an impression with what you say but you make a name with what you do.
2. If you keep doing what you have always done, you will always get what you always got. So, when you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
3. Always be happy; always wear a smile; not because life is full of reasons to smile, but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile.
4. Trials are not reason to give up, but a challenge to improve our lives. It is not an excuse to back-out, but an inspiration to move on and claim God’s promise.
5. Every experience brings out something good. Good times could be good memories. Bad times could be good lessons. You never lose, you only gain from life. It is just a matter of perspective.
6. Trials are like fire; it can destroy or strengthen you depending on your character and outlook in life. Remember, the fire that melts butter is the same fire that hardens steel.
7. The Lord does not want us to doubt, to fear or to grieve. He wants us to believe, to hope, to love and to see life the way He made it. A blessed day!
8. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of the people who have touched their lives.
9. The strongest people are not those who always win but those who stand back up when they fall.
10. Somehow along the course of life, you learn about yourself and realize there should never be regrets, only a lifelong appreciation of the choices you’ve made.
11. It’s more dangerous to weep inwardly rather than outwardly. Outward tears can be wiped away while secret tears scar forever.
12. The finest part of a good person’s life is the little unknown acts of kindness and love. We obtain happiness not because we do great things but because we do small things with great love.
13. Never regret the choices you make, just believe in yourself and have faith. Life isn’t perfect, it’s a blend of joy and sorrow, but whatever life leads you, it’s because of a purpose.
14. Life is full of rewards. If you eat properly, exercise and take good care of yourself for 60 what is your reward? A senior citizen card! 20% discount.
15. When you make choices, follow God, not your own way. For if your own way fails, you regret but with God, you can smile and say, “He knows best.”
16. Everything that God allows to come our way was with a purpose. He uses even the greatest error and deepest hurt to mold us into a person of worth and value.
17. True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart.
18. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along.
19. When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.
There you have them, enjoy and for more quotes on love, relationship and the rest just click the link; please share this with you friends using any of the social networking icon below