Have you ever experienced true love in your relationship? Are you sure it’s not infatuation you call true love? I never once doubt true love because it exists but true love doesn’t just happen the way many people thought of it. If you want to really know if you’ve experienced or you want to experience true love, you may consider taking a look at these top ten true love signs of a relationship.
It is possible to see someone for the very first time and the person makes your heart skip, then you fall into the popular belief of love at first sight which is not real love but an infatuational kind of love. This kind of love is not real because it’s a strong surge of emotional and sexual emotions that overwhelm you.
Before you can begin to experience relationship success, you need to take it slowly and that is when true love character will begin to manifest in your love and relationship life. I know that many of chase after true love but only a few really find it and experience it in totality.
How do these people experience it? Simple, they are not bound by the laws of human behaviour because human behaviour is easy to understand, for instance, human instinct will tell you to react immediately such as when someone hurts you, you get angry with the person, when someone steps on your ego, you will want to retaliate, these are human behaviour that true love doesn’t follow the such pattern of lifestyle. But when you experience true love with someone, your primal instincts and behavior change only towards this person. True love transcends typical human behaviour. It makes you a better human being towards a special someone.
The 10 True Love Signs of Relationship
Though true love may be hard to define, its signs are easy to read in every successful relationship. These are the true love signs of a relationship to for in your relationship.
- There should not be a give-and-take situation in your relationship, when you give, you do it without expecting a return from your partner.
- No matter how you’re feeling, the happiness of your partner will set you too in a happy mood when you watch your special one smile or laugh, that’s pure happiness.
- You sacrifice for their happiness and well-being even when they don’t notice it.
- You get hurt when you’re upset but their action never offended you.
- You’ll never want to hurt them in any of your actions, when you’re truly in love with someone, you can’t even think of hurting them either emotionally or physically. True love is a completely selfless act but revenge is a strong human instinct which can’t be found in true love
- You share in their burden even if you have yours to carry.
- You celebrate their achievement, even if it is a thing you’ve not been able to achieve. It’s normal to feel jealous of a friend when they achieve what you find difficult to achieve but in case of the true love, you rejoice in their pride.
- You will never want to fail in your promise to your lover, you’ll ensure you keep to your promise no matter what it takes to do that as far as you can feel happy doing it.
- Always think from your lover’s perspective and not your own always, you’ll think about their point of view before you make any decision that may affect them
- It is no more a single you in all your achievement but “we”, and ‘we’ will replace ‘me’ since he or she has become part of your life. In true love, that’s how it works, though you will need your personal space to grow at the same time you need your partner to grow together.
These are ten true love signs of a relationship, perhaps you’re in a relationship and you’re not feeling these, don’t worry, it is possible that your level of relationship hasn’t grown to reach that state of true love, it develops over time as you move on in your relationship toward emotional maturity that surpasses physical attraction or the stage of infatuation. If you find this post helpful, please like our Facebook fan page below