Love Text Messages For Your Inspiration And Your Lover
Start sharing love text messages right now, send it to your lovers for inspiration and you too will surely get inspired. Lots of times, it is good to receive love text messages from your loved ones, it will bring smile to their faces, just even seeing it coming from you as their lover without their knowledge of what you write inside or compose as the love text messages. So much excitement will cross your lover’s mind knowing that you thought of them at that moment.
Check out all these sweet love text messages for your inspiration and that of your lover.
- Don’t rush into falling in love, for love never runs out. Even if they mock you because you are single, just tell them this: “God is just busy writing the best love story that will swipe me off my feet!”
- Love changes you. The way you act, the way you think, the way you decide. Sometimes, you even go against your principles and beliefs in life. Loving doesn’t always mean you’ll be happy. But you will soon realize that it is better if the person you love would be happy with someone else, than lonely with you. That’s what you call sacrifice.
- If I were your exponent, I will give you powers. If I were your variable, I will give you solutions. But I’m only a friend to subtract your worries, add joy, divide grief and multiply your happiness!
- The right guy isn’t the one that flirts outrageously with you. It’s the one that stands in the background and catches you when you fall.
- Thought for women to keep: Men are not stupid. You do not need a complicated set of rules to find a good man who loves you. Here is the only thing you need to know, “If a man loves you, he will do anything to keep you around. ANYTHING…”
- Quotes from Smallville: “You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved.” “Ironic: The one you loved the most is the one who can hurt you the most.”
- You aren’t gonna be his last, his first, nor his only. He loved before, he will love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? He is not perfect, you are not either. If he can make you laugh and he admits to being human and making mistakes, be with him. He’s not gonna be thinking of you every moment of the day, but he will give you a part that he knows you can break his heart. So, don’t hurt him, don’t change him, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy because perfect guys don’t exist.
- Loving is not what we see but what we feel, not how we listen but how we understand, not how we forget but how we forgive. Loving is holding on even when the pain dares you to let go.
- We can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. It is not about having someone. It is not about owning a relationship; it is just about being happy because you know you have loved someone. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events and this purpose and meanings develop you as a person and a lover.
- Heartbreak is always a blessing from God. It might be a very worst nightmare that leaves you crying in the middle of the night. But it is just his way of letting you realized he saved you from the wrong one.
- In ancient England, people could not have s*x unless they had consent of the king or unless they were in the royal family. When people wanted to have a baby, they had to get the consent of the king and the king have them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having s*x. The placard had f.u.c.k. (fornication under consent of the king) on it. Hence, that’s where the word f*ck came from. Aren’t you glad you learned something new today?
- If two people are meant for each other, it doesn’t mean that they are meant for each other now – Dawson’s Creek
- The only feeling of loss is when you love someone more than you love yourself. – Goodwill Hunting
- Love not because you like that person, nor because you care. Love not because you know that you can’t live without that person. Instead, just love, and forget about why. Good night!
- Being with someone doesn’t guarantee happiness. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been alone, how long you’ve hoped, or how long you’ve waited. There’s no such thing as a perfect love story. Hearthaches will always be a part of loving. But remember though not perfect, if that love is meant for you, it will stick with you till the end. No matter how tough it gets, no matter how long. Far from perfect but real.
I hope you the love text messages inspired enough and bring lots of smiling on your face as you read along.
Still want more? Check the related post below, lots of them are there waiting for you right away. Don’t forget to hit us on our facebook fan page by click on the Facebook Like below.