Sweet love text messages, love quotes and relationship quotes
Love is a very powerful feeling that can make a person romantic, poetic, and admirable. Regardless of gender, race, nationality, or social status, everyone has a way of expressing love. And one of the best ways of expressing love is by sending love quotes to those you admire and care for the most—may it be your special someone, parents, or friends.
Looking for romantic love messages or sweet love text messages that you can send you partner day and night? You can find lots of them in this website, that I can assure you. Check below the inspiring sweet love text message that are listed here and if you’re not still satisfy with all these, look down in the link below and click any them down there, they will surely lead you to more than you want in a sweet love text messages for your romantic partner1. The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without.
2. “I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.
3. You might find it easy to fall in love with someone, the hard thing is how to keep that someone forever. But that is the challenge of love, fighting, without knowing how to win!
Guys, here’s something special if you want to turn any girl into your girlfriend and not making this big mistake, that anyone who made it, should just forget about turning her into his girlfriend.
4. We never know how this closeness has started. We will never know how it would end. But whatever happens, when our closeness is gone, I will never forget how you made me smile once in a while
5. I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond the skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth, because what would an angel like you be doing here if heaven is somewhere else?
6. We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
7. A great love? It’s when you shed tears and still you care for him, it’s when he ignores you and still you long for him. It’s when he begins to love another and yet you still smile and say I’m happy for you.
8. If love fails, set yourself free, let your heart spread its wings and fly again. Remember you may find love and lose it, but when love dies, you never have to die with it.
9. Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.
10. In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself.
11. There comes a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person has stopped loving us but because we have found out that they’d be happier if we let go.
12. If you really love someone never let go, don’t believe that letting go means that you love best, instead fight for your love, that’s what true love is.
13. It’s best to wait for the one you want than settle for one that’s available. Best to wait for the one you love than one who is around. Best to wait for the right one because life is too short to waste on just someone.
14. Sometimes the one you love turns out to be the one who hurts you the most, and sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms and cries when you cry turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.
15. Many believe that love is forever, that love never dies, only to be disillusioned in the end when we find our hands empty and our hearts longing. We mistakenly have looked at love as a need to be fulfilled, but love is only a gift given to us. We should not hold it in our hands, for we may never find the strength to let it go when it decides to leave. We should only embrace its warmth and glow while it lasts and freely open our arms when it’s time to say goodbye.
16. Don’t tie your heart to a person who has nothing to offer you. You may say you’re in love, you might even say he/she is your soulmate. But is that enough to fill your need for love? Let go. It might hurt for a while, but when you get over it, you’ll find it’s for the better.
17. You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting, but in the arms of someone who will take you now, love you forever, and leave you never, right?
18. Never doubt someone’s love for you. If you find some imperfections, let it be. If you survived the pain, the happiness is satisfying. Never find the perfect love, because love without pain is impossible.
19. 70 million people are having sex right now! 40 million are planning to have sex. 30 million are dreaming of it and one expert is busy reading this message! =)
20. Love can never be wrong, sometimes, you blame the situation or even the person. But no matter who you blame, if it really wasn’t the will of God, it just wouldn’t be.
21. If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.
22. Someone misses you so much, its not your family nor your relatives. Its not even your best friend nor your closest pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.
23. You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You’re the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It’s you that I’m thinking of when I lay down at night. And you’re the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.
I hope you enjoy the sweet love quotes and text messages on this page.
Remember that love and relationship can bring different and extreme emotions, including euphoria and misery, especially for those who are left behind. Every person has the right to love someone in the best way they know. With the above quotes, you’re constantly reminded that love will always stay no matter what and regardless of time and distance.
Indeed, love is ever-lasting, sweet, and kind in various forms and ways. But sometimes, love and relationship hurt. If you’re broken-hearted and need to talk to someone, a therapist in Vancouver can help you. A professional counselor can be your friend and therapist in one. They can help you manage the stress and problems you’re facing with love and relationship, including your overall life and well-being. So, seek expert advice to protect yourself from your ill emotions, thoughts, and behaviors caused by love and relationship.
Are you looking for other love and life quotes? There’s more and you can get them through this links here