Love Messages And Relationship Quotes All For You
Yah! You heard the title right, “LOVEMESSAGES” did you know that many relationship have gone sour just because partners forget the impact love messages play in their love and relationship life? Love messages from time immemorial have been one of the bedrock of a successful love and relationship life.
Even in the ancient ages, love messages were written in piece of paper and sent to love ones and there is so much appreciation when they received such messages. All that is needed in this generation to send love messages to love ones are available within our reach now, from mobile phone to android, laptop and so many other gadgets we can use to send love messages. Why will you allow your love to be heading southward, when you know that you can ignite that love passion again in your love and relationship life with just some few love messages to your love one.
I have decided to list out here 20 wonderful love messages that will help you and your partner to cherish your love and relationship life more and more by sending them to your love one.
- Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That’s why it takes great courage to love someone knowing it might end anytime.
- People have different outlooks in love. But whatever are those, there’s a single truth behind everyone’s heartache. “Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else.”
- People change no matter how hard they try not to. As you grow older, you mature and with each new level of maturity come different ideas, different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at 20 could be the person you hate when you are 35. Find someone who will grow with you, change with you, laugh with you and cry with you. A person who fills in where you lack, a person whom you can fill in when they are lacking. But what about the perfect person? He/She doesn’t exist. There are no perfect people, only people who are perfect for each other.
- Neverlet go of anyone that you couldn’t go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they’re always on your mind. Sometimes, it’s the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny.
- If you find yourself in love with someone else who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just did not choose to rest in the other person’s heart. Let it go. There’s a reason and a meaning. You will know in time. Be patient when God does not give you what you want. He knows the best time for you to have it. Just remember that you can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
- Don’t rush into falling in love, for love never runs out. Even if they mock you because you are single, just tell them this: “God is just busy writing the best love story that will swipe me off my feet!”
- Love changes you. The way you act, the way you think, the way you decide. Sometimes, you even go against your principles and beliefs in life. Loving doesn’t always mean you’ll be happy. But you will soon realize that it is better if the person you love would be happy with someone else, than lonely with you. That’s what you call sacrifice.
- The right guy isn’t the one that flirts outrageously with you. It’s the one that stands in the background and catches you when you fall.
- Thought for women to keep: Men are not stupid. You do not need a complicated set of rules to find a good man who loves you. Here is the only thing you need to know, “If a man loves you, he will do anything to keep you around. ANYTHING…”
- You aren’t gonna be his last, his first, nor his only. He loved before, he will love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? He is not perfect, you are not either. If he can make you laugh and he admits to being human and making mistakes, be with him. He’s not gonna be thinking of you every moment of the day, but he will give you a part that he knows you can break his heart. So, don’t hurt him, don’t change him, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy because perfect guys don’t exist.
- You know what happiness is? It’s waking up in the middle of the night, shifting blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and you see that person in his/her most innocent state. You smile, kiss the face gently so as not to awake that person. You turn around and a grin forms on your face. Then, you feel an arm wrapped around your waist, and you know it doesn’t get any better than this. 🙂
- Loving is not what we see but what we feel, not how we listen but how we understand, not how we forget but how we forgive. Loving is holding on even when the pain dares you to let go.
- We can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. It is not about having someone. It is not about owning a relationship, it is just about being happy because you know you have loved someone. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events and this purpose and meanings develop you as a person and a lover.
- Whatever relationship you have in your life now, they are precisely the ones you need at this moment.
- Those innocent eyes. Those kissable lips. A great smile. The perfect walk. Smoothest talk. Absolutely gorgeous. That’s enough about me. How are you? 🙂
- A heartbreak is always a blessing from God. It might be a very worst nightmare that leaves you crying in the middle of the night. But it is just his way of letting you realized he saved you from the wrong one.
- When you find that person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to begin right away. – When Harry Met Sally
- Love not because you like that person, nor because you care. Love not because you know that you can’t live without that person. Instead, just love, and forget about why. Good night!
- Being with someone doesn’t guarantee happiness. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been alone, how long you’ve hoped, or how long you’ve waited. There’s no such thing as a perfect love story. Hearthaches will always be a part of loving. But remember though not perfect, if that love is meant for you, it will stick with you till the end. No matter how tough it gets, no matter how long. Far from perfect but real.
- What’s the hardest part in ending a relationship? Not the feeling of letting go, not the part of goodbye, but going through every damn day and having to remember it.
If you think you have some other love messages that are not here, please use the comment form below to add it up to the listed one above. Don’t forget to click on Facebook like or share on twitter below.
Have a lovely love and relationship life.