Inasmuch as no one is perfect, sometimes we often fall into some not too good behaviour that hurt our partner. Some of these behaviors are unconsciously and that you may require your partner to let you know how bad they really feel about them. So keep an eye on any of these 7 relationship turn off behaviour that can ruin your romance and make necessary adjustment to it so that you can have smooth running romantic relationship.
And if you are the one that notice it from your partner, don’t fail to let him or her know about it, don’t just sit and allow your relationship go sour over what you can talk about with your partner. The more seriously you take the issue, the better for your relationship.
Here are the 7 relationship turn off behaviour that can ruin your romance
1. Doing all things together: This is not encouraging, as an individual, you will need a personal space and having your partner invading your personal space will make you sometimes uncomfortable. Spending some time alone has its own ways of enhancing your relationship, when you’re able to think about how to better something about yourself which of course will benefit your relationship at the end.
2. Taking your partner for granted: It is always good to remember that you love that special person beside you and you won’t want to take him or her for granted in whatever circumstance, because it will come back to backfire and make your relationship go sour. Appreciate your partner when need be, when something is done for your or for the relationship, it is always good to show appreciation. [Also Read; Bad habits that will hurt your relationship]
3. Arguing in public place: No matter what, taking your quarrel to public place is a total relationship spoiler. Don’t try it; wait until you get home before trashing it out. Get it all private and don’t make it public.
4. Overlooking what hurt you: At times, you can overlook something but not those things that hurt you because it will bottle up and get busted one day which can result in serious quarrelling. Please talk it out; your partner may not notice it hurt you since he can’t read your mind.
5. Comparing your partner with others: Except you’re ready to ruin your relationship with your partner, comparing your partner to your ex, or friends outside who possess something your partner don’t have is a sure way to sabotage your romantic relationship.
6. Trying to forcefully change your partner: We know that nobody is perfect and we all need some changes in our life but when you try to forcefully change your partner to something you’ll preferred, then you should know that you’re looking for bigger trouble because it will seriously affect how you relate romantically in your relationship.
7. Forgetting to forgive: Surely there will be argument between you both and one person will be offended, maybe somehow you manage to quench the quarrelling but still hold on to that grudges. It will surely give you some emotional stress and anxiety and when you’re stress like this, it will cause serious damage to your relationship. It is important you forgive the mistake of one another to help you have smoother romantic relationship when your heart is free of any grudges. [Also Read; 7 Relationship success spoiler]
Have you made any of this error in your relationship? Do you also think there are some other relationship turns off attitude that are not included in this article? Please feel free to let me hear your thought, use the comment form below for your contribution. Don’t forget to like my Facebook Fan Page as well as use any of the social media icons below to share this information. Cheer!