Relationship Text Messages Quotes For All Lovers
Let me introduce you to some relationship text messages quotes, this quotes is for every lover, irrespective of your gender or age, inasmuch as you still have a heart that love. Some of the relationship text messages quotes may even serve as motivational or inspirational for your relationship. It is important you read as much as your heart desire from these relationship text messages quotes for all lovers.
Here they are, all you need for your relationship text messages quotes for your woman, man, guy, lady, boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Always remember that if a person loved you once, even after a hundred years, there will still be some of that love left. No matter how much that person denies it!
- Call me up when your heart needs company. Take my hand when you feel alone. Turn to me when you need someone to lean on. Because till time runs out, I'll be here, holding on.
- I found the right guy, gave the perfect love. It was the right time. Everything was perfect except for one thing. For him, I wasn't the perfect girl and I wasn't even close to being the right one.
- I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."
- If your heart gets broken, it's not a sin to cry, it's not a crime to mourn, but it is not right to ruin your own life because in love, you should know when to move on if there's no reason to hold on.
- It is hard when you met the right love at the wrong time. But what is more painful is when you have to give up the right love because you have to face the right time holding the wrong love!
- It's easy to fall for someone. How? You look at the person. Stop. Smile. Then tell yourself this: I may find a thousand others who laugh the same way, smile the same way and even talk the same way. But I'l never find someone who makes every heart beat worth every thump, rush and every release. If you have someone who makes you feel that way, go ahead, fall.
Relationships, of all kinds, are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact, but held too positively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
- Something to ponder: It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
- Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest dreams and priorities in life that we fail to love the smallest pleasures from simple things. We search so much for the right choices, for the right paths to walk through, for the right time and for the right reasons. But life isn't about searching for the things that can be found. It is about letting the unexpected happen and finding things you never searched for.
- Watching somebody you love walk out of your live shouldn't make you bitter or cynical about love. But rather, it should make you wonder: if you wanted so much to be with the wrong one, how wonderful it will be when the right one comes along.
- What's the difference between complete and finished? When you marry the right girl, you're complete but when you marry the wrong one, you're finished!
- When you think of your past love, you may view it as a failure. But when you find a new love, you view the past as a teacher. In the game of love, it doesn't really matter who won or who lost. What's important is you know when to hold on, when to let go, and sometimes when to give up. You know you really love someone when you want that person to be happy even if his happiness means you're not part of it. Everything happens for the best. Love is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing.
- Why do we fall in love for someone who isn't really for us? Should we blame ourselves for falling with the wrong one? Or should we blame the one we fell in love with because he made us feel that he is the right one?
- You are attractive, gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, smart, charming, sophisticated, kind and generous. In fact, you are becoming more like me every day!
I hope you find them helpful and motivating enough for your relationship. If you need more of relationship text messages quotes, please check the related post below. There are lots of them there waiting for your maximum enjoyment. Please don’t forget to like our Facebook Fan Page below.