How To Read Women Body Language
The knowledge of body language is very important for any guy or lady to determine if the opposite sex is into him or her and how to know if she is open for an approach or just some brief introduction. This skill is very much learned on an intuitive level, but it is possible too to learn ordinarily but it wouldn’t be effective as that of the intuitive level.
You really wanna know how to read women body language? Ok!
Here is how to start, look beyond her smile or words into the whole of her body language to see if she’s really into you or not. The funny thing is it’s not hard to read her mind, just pay attention to her mannerisms!
When you first spot a girl who catches your eye, look for signals that she wants you to approach her. It can be something as small as a smile, or as large as a hand wave to come over, but you must learn how to recognize her “green lights.”
So, here are a few of the more basic signs of how to read women body language
- Her lips are wet and slightly open.
- Her pupils are dilated (a GREAT indicator, as she has virtually no control over it.)
- She exposes her wrists toward you.
- She exposes the palms of her hands.
- She gives you a sideways glance.
- She has flushed or rosy cheeks.
- She increases the frequency of eye contact.
- She maintains eye contact.
- She opens her legs slightly (this demonstrates an unfulfilled sexual need.)
- She places her hands near her crotch or breasts.
- She points her body towards you.
- She points her feet towards you.
- She puts one or more hands on the hips.
- She scans your body.
- She smoothes or touches her hair.
- She smoothes out her clothing.
- She sways her hips while walking past you.
- She tosses her head and hair back.
So let’s say you spot a girl who seems to be displaying one or more of these qualities towards you. What’s your next step? If you said approach her, you’re right! Once the two of you are talking, your new task is to hear what she’s really saying.
It has been said that “actions speak louder than words.” It’s also been said that “talk is cheap.” With this in mind, switch things up by paying more attention to how a woman acts, as opposed to the words coming out of her mouth. You can sense when there’s genuine emotion behind what a person is saying.
If you enjoy this write up, please click the facebook like button so that your friends too can share from what you’ve just read. And don’t forget to comment on the way you see these signs for reading women body language.