Motivational Text Message that Get You Inspire
Everyone needs inspiration at all time, even though we don’t get it all the time due to some situation around us but we still need them to keep life going. You need to get inspire with these motivational text message and see reasons why you should cherish your life and enjoy all what life offers you.
In situation where trial befalls you, you can be downcast, hoping, praying and believing that the situation should just get over. Surely the situation will be over but it can quick get out of your mind, if you get inspire with these motivational text message.
- In life, if you expect everything, anything may seem nothing. If you expect nothing, anything seems everything. Enjoy what you have. You’ll be happy.
- The paradox of life: Everybody wants to live a long life but nobody wants to get old. Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. And nobody seems to realize that in our life’s journey, no one has ever reached the finish line alive. Enjoy your journey called life. Good night!
- The Israelites saw Goliath and said, “He is so big, we cannot win.” David saw Goliath and said, “He is so big, I cannot miss!” Life is a matter of perspective. Good night!
- True wealth is not a matter of bank accounts and assets. It’s in the values we live and share as well as the persons we keep in touch with and care. Good night!
- Before a new chapter begins, the old one has to end. Tell yourself that what has passed will never come back. Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person – nothing is irreplaceable, a habit is not a need… Closing cycles, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance but simply because that no longer fits your life. Stop being who you were, and change into who you are. – Paulo Coehlo on Pragmatism
- God understands that we are not strong all the time. Sometimes, all we can do is rest on his arms as he takes us thru the journey of life. With Him, we are safe.
- A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling! =)
- No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and disciplined. But no life is ever happy until it is lived for the glory of God. Keep the faith. Good morning!
- One lie is enough to break a trust. One sentence is enough to break a heart. One second is enough to lose a battle. One smile is enough to fall in love. One mistake is enough to lose a job. One touch is enough to heal a wounded heart. But whatever our pain, whatever our struggle, one God is more than enough. Good evening!
- Jesus and Satan competed on the computer. They started typing. They did every known job, reports, e-mails, attachments and downloads. But before the time was up, lightning, thunder and rain, and brownout came! Satan cursed. Jesus just sighed. When electricity was back, Satan lost every single thing he had done. But Jesus started printing all his files. Satan shouted: You cheated! Jesus just smiled. He did what Satan didn’t know: Jesus saves.
- Sometimes, the best way to find what you’re looking for is to stop looking for it. The answers are usually within us and the harder we try to look ahead, the further we get from what’s right in front of us.
- Mistakes make you think. They make you realize what you had, what you’ve lost and what you’ve taken for granted. They make you realize that sometimes, there are no next times, no time outs and no second chances.
- Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s ok. It only means you’ve decided to see things beyond life’s imperfections! Whatever happens, stay happy and enjoy what life brings!
- When we sigh about our problems, they grow double but when we laugh about them and lift them up to God, they become bubbles. Have a bright and bubbly day!
- What is the meaning of life? “Taking pain,” said the nail. “Keeping cool,” said the ice. “Driving hard,” said the hammer. “Being up-to-date,” said the calendar. “Being sharp,” said the knife. “Making light around you,” said the fire. “Sticking to it,” said the glue. “Being bright,” said the lamp. “Being on time,” said the clock. “Saving a drop,” said the faucet. And best of all, “learning from it,” said the mistake.
I just hope you get inspired with the motivational text message or you’ll rather called it motivational quotes, all the same. They are just doing the same thing. If you need more of this, please check the related post below and don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment box below and also give us a Facebook like.