Inspiring Text Messages That Will Give You Some Deep Thought
Situation of every day’s life can be so touching at times that we found ourselves helpless and no one to turn to easily at that moment. In such circumstances, inspiring text messages that will give us some deep thought about that situation of life can be handful and if only we can take the time and go through inspiring text like these, we will surely feel better.
Though inspiring text messages may not completely turn everything around, but it will give us something to think about that will take our mind away from the present circumstance and as time goes on, we tend to feel better with our situation.
Here now are some selected inspiring text messages that will give you some deep thought.
- God bless you’ is such a little prayer but it means so much. It means may the Lord with His gracious hands give you more than you have prayed for. Good morning!
- God is indeed an answering God. Sometimes, you don’t need to shout or cry out loud because He hears even the very silent prayer of a faithful heart.
- Happiness is learning to appreciate every little blessings and finding the positive lessons in every hurt and failure. Have a nice day ahead!
- I cared, I got hurt. I took risks, I failed. I sacrificed, I lost. I hoped, I gained nothing. Yet, I remained damn good looking in spite of it!
- If the pressures in life seem like crushing you down, think of a crushed grape that produces the best wine. The pressures you have in life only brings out the best in you.
- In facing life’s ups and downs, let’s always cling to God and dwell on His promises. Let us like be the finest bamboo, bending but not breaking.
- One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable. Good morning!
- Quality life doesn’t mean having wealth, power or super intelligence. It’s a matter of how much kindness and love you give to others and the joy you get out of it. Good morning.
- Sometimes, we put too much passion on the biggest dreams and priorities in life that we fail to love the smallest pleasures from simple things. We search so much for the right choices, for the right paths to walk through, for the right time and for the right reasons. But life isn’t about searching for the things that can be found. It is about letting the unexpected happen and finding things you never searched for.
- The biggest lie on this planet is “When I get what I want, I will be happy.” All things have a replacement, so when you get something you want, you lose something you need.
- The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies, succeed anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of being selfish and having ulterior motives, be kind anyway. What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight, build anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you, be honest and frank anyway. Give the world the best you have, it may never be enough, give the world the best you have anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous, be happy anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it’s between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway. Good morning!
- The law of the seed: Most seeds never grow. For 1 apple tree to bear 500 apples, you need 10 seeds. In life, this principle might mean you’ll need to attend 20 interviews to get 1 job, talk to 50 people to sell 1 house, meet 1000 acquiantances to have 1 special person. If we really want to make things happen, we usually need to try more than once. That’s the law of nature.
- The value of waiting is a value of a lifetime. If we know how to wait, life shall be easy because God knows what to give us at the right time.
- Trust should be like the feeling of a one-year old baby: When you throw him in the air, he laughs, because he knows you will catch him.
By now you should have gotten something to think about positively and be ready to view life with different eyes full of encouragement. More of this inspiring text messages are lying around here in this blog, you can get them through the navigation or menu bar above under Love sms or check some of them in the related post below.
I will love to hear from you in the comment form below and also don’t forget to like my Facebook page with just clicking the Facebook like button below.