How to Stop All Facebook Groups Email Notification Once
You want to know how to stop group email notification which bombarded your email address every minutes someone post or comment on any of the group you belong as a member on facebook
. You’re in the right place at the right time, so continue to read on!
It is so much annoying every time someone comment or post in any of the group you belong most especially on Facebook, your inbox is getting full every now and then and you’re getting angry to the extent that checking your email address some time to see or retrieve some important information you have on your email inbox.
Follow The Following Step Below To Stop The Group Notification
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on account settings as seen in the picture below with a red indicator
3. Now click on Notification
4. Scroll down to All Notification
5. Click on the Edit at the right hand side of Group
6. Click on change email settings for individual group as seen in the picture below with a red indicator.
7. After you’re done with No 6. Above, a box will appear containing the entire group you belong on facebook
as seen in the picture below.
8. Untick the small box on the left hand side as shown in the picture above
9. Click on save at the bottom of the box
10. Finally click on Save Changes and you’re done.
NB:if you want to be receiving notification in any of the group you belong, when you get to step 8 above, make sure you tick the box of the group you want to be receiving email notification
For more update subscribe freely so that we can be feeding more as we post new updates.
Don’t forget to click on the facebook like
below or help to share it on twitter.
Love and Peace!