Roses can express the feeling of love when words are inadequate to utter out the innermost feelings. A bouquet of colour of roses is believed to be one of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
But what most of us don’t know is that roses of different colours pass different messages across with their own unique significance. Well! There is good news for you in this write up, you will get to know about the different colour of roses and what they really signify.
RED ROSE, which is the most common colour, truly signifies the love, romance and intense passion of a lover. It’s a popular belief that roses are the perfect window to a refined expression.
It is a lover’s favorite flower and hot-pick for love struck-couples. Fiancé give it to their Fiancée, Boyfriend prefers it over any other gift and husbands love to surprise their wives by presenting rose bunches to celebrate their love.
Rose Day, Valentine’s Day, Marriage anniversary, Birthday or Courtship period, roses speak their own language of love. A bouquet of a dozen red roses is a way of saying, “I love you”.
PINK ROSES represent elegance and refinement. The darker shade of the pink rose symbolizes gratitude and admiration. A lighter shade of the pink rose symbolizes respect and understanding.
YELLOW ROSES; signify happiness and cheerfulness also conveying your message of love and care. Combinations of red and yellow roses together indicate cheerful and happy feelings.
ORANGE ROSES; Orange is brighter than yellow, but not quite red. It’s the color of enthusiasm and desire. Send orange roses if you feel you’re beginning to feel attraction for someone.
WHITE ROSES; White is a symbol of purity, humility, truth, and innocence. It can symbolize platonic love. It can also mean loyalty, “I am worthy of you”. White roses can symbolize new beginnings and marriage, and young love.
BLUE ROSES; The blue rose remained elusive throughout years of breeding. White roses are placed into water with blue dye to turn them blue.
PURPLE is historically the color of majesty, and purple roses can mean enchantment. It can also mean “love at first sight”.
CREAM ROSES; mean charm, thoughfulness, and gracefulness.
Besides the various singular colors, there are the hybrid tea roses that have a unique meaning of their own. These roses signify unforgettable memories of your loved one.
- Two roses stalked together to figure a single stem are symbolic of a relationship of commitment or the upcoming of a marriage.
- A yellow rose with red tips signifies friendship turning into love.
- Peach roses signify appreciation, gratitude, and modesty.
- A bouquet of rosebuds: Can symbolize innocent love, and mean, “You will always be young and beautiful”
- A bouquet of mature roses: Expresses gratitude.
- A single rose: Can mean, “I still love you” or “Thank you”.
- Two roses entwined: means“Marry me”
- Red & White Roses Mixed: Expresses unity or engagement
- Red & Yellow Roses Mixed: Happiness & Celebration
- White & Yellow Mixed: Sybmolizes harmony