You’re about reading the best ever friendship messages for her or him as the case maybe and I’m sure you’re going to love them all.
Enjoy the friendship messages and ensure you share them and other love messages your with the people that matters most in your life.
If you need a loan to get other things done or the sake of your friendship, learn more about getting loans here.
1. Real friends never leave each other, never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep within each other’s heart, saying, “I’m just here if you need me.”
2. Friendship is impossible to keep within yourself, it will always extend as far as it can reach to touch your hearts. Exactly like the way you touched mine. Thank you so much.
3. You were someone I don’t know before; you were someone I don’t expect I will get along with. But it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. Thank you.
4. A true friend understands when you say, I forgot, waits forever when you say, just a minute, stays when you say leave me alone, opens the door even before you knock and says can I come in?
5. Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call friend.
6. Maybe, I don’t really know you that well. I don’t know how you exactly act, but those things will not keep me away from you. Coz those are my reasons why I’m here… to know you much better.
7. I’m praying that our friendship will never come to an end. I’m wishing that it will last until you can see an apple in an orange tree on the 30th day of February.
8. An empty stomach needs food, an empty brain needs knowledge, an empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. But then, an empty life needs a friend, thanks for filling in.
9. Friends are like mornings, you can’t have them the whole day, but you can be sure they will be there when you wakeup tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.
10. Promise me we are true friends. You are the roof, I am the ground. You are the floor, I am the tiles. You are the sun, I am the rays. I am the tree, you are the monkey.
11. True bonding is not measured by the time spent together or the favors done for each other but by the comfort you find when you realized that you care for each other.
12. God gave us 86,400 valuable seconds each day. May I use a few seconds to say thanks for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you.
13. God puts certain person in our lives for a reason, and whatever God had in mind for bringing you into mine, I don’t really mind. I’m just thankful He did!
14. Shores never meet yet share the same sand, the moon and the sun couldn’t be one yet cross the same sky. Just like friends who don’t meet often but never stop being friends.
15. I’m proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, I’ll always treasure you because I know, I’ll never have another friend like you.
16. I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.
17. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then, walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
18. There is no such thing as coincidence! People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, I’m so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh come on! Let’s just say that we are meant to befriend.
19. I don’t regret the things I have done and the thing I didn’t do, for somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I ended up with a friend like you.
20. What if you need a friend and there are hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.
Thanks for visiting our website, I hope you enjoy all the unique friendship text messages and other interesting relationship messages.
Click on any of the links below to read more of our different love text messages.