Motivational Love Messages For Your Valentine
The season of love called Valentine season is here again, it is meant to show love and be loved. One of the ways to celebrate the valentine season is to go through some motivational love messages for your valentine, this will help you to still examine your love and how your love can be compare with some of the motivating love text you’re going through. This will further help you with deeper meaning of the power and influence of love in individual life.
So, if you are ready to go through the motivational love messages for valentine, check them below now as I listed them for your maximum motivation.
- If I have to choose between the one who loves me the most and the one I love the most, I’d rather go for the person who loves me the most because I can learn to love that person as our relationship goes on but I can never teach the person I love the most to love me the way it should. So sad and painful but true, have to willingly admit realities.
- In a relationship, it’s not difficult to use your brain over the heart. If you find yourself capable of getting involved with someone because you use your brain, it means one thing; you aren’t in love with the person. Because when you love someone, it’s almost impossible to control your heart and tell it to let the mind handle the relationship. And the same is also true that when you can’t use your brain because the heart rules over, it means that you are definitely, positively in love. So good luck to both your brain and heart.
- To love someone sometimes is worth taking a few steps backward (maybe even more) especially when it happens that you’re not supposed to be there. To give way to the happiness of the person you love the most.
- To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
- We must learn to let go, to give up, to make room for the things we have prayed for and desired. – Charles Fillmore.
- If the person you are destined to love is not yours to have, or rather the person you have chosen to love can never be yours, stay away from him. Go on, free him and have him live the way he should be but never stop loving him there inside your heart where only you can have him. Buildings collapse, we die, but true and real love lives forever.
- The way to find out if you really love someone or not is by talking to them. The more you talk to them, the more you either hate them or love them. – Brad Breitenstein
- Love is something far more than the desire for sexual intercourse. It is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives. – Bertrand Russel
I hope you get motivated with the love text messages, if you still need more of this, you can check out Inspiring Romantic Love Messages For Valentine Season.
Please do share this post with any of the social media icons below and also give like to my Facebook Fan Page. Happy valentine!