We No Longer Accept FREE Guest Post
If you’re interested in our paid/sponsored post, kindly visit here for comprehensive details
I Love Relationship primarily focused on building relationship and improving Family’s life. You’re welcome to contribute in the form of guest posting on our blog. If you’re a content writer writing on behalf of a commercial website, please consider sponsorship instead of guest posting.
At the moment, we’re only accepting guest articles from bloggers on the following topics:
– Love & Relationships
– Fashion & Beauty
– Wedding & Marriage
– Family Health
Please, note that there is a difference between guest posts and sponsored posts. Guest posts are generally written by other bloggers and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service. Please visit this page for sponsorship details. We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post and do the necessary thing.
However, in order for us to accept your guest post, certain guidelines must be strictly followed:
- It’s hard editing grammatical errors when it’s a little bit too much and your article may be rejected for this.
- We don’t accept spun articles and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- We may edit your post and you agree to this.
- All guest articles carry nofollow link.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some backgrounds work on it to determine its authenticity.
- You can only add a link to your site in the BIO to your site (byline) and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles or Facebook profile.
- Your post should NOT be less than 500 words.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- Please stay away from these Google Hot Words;
- Adult Related Word
- Hard Drugs
- Abusive Word
- Erotic stories or descriptions of se*ual acts
- Profane terms in the in post title
- Crude language or excessive amounts of profanity
- Tips or advice regarding Mating performance
- Some treatments of se*ual health issues
- Some se*ual health advice related to pregnancy, childbirth, or family planning
- Discussions about STD’s
Again, we won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to personal and family growth. That means you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links please.
We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammatical errors) and to reject post that is not appropriate for this website or for the niche it belongs to.
No products page linking, Sales page links, no affiliate links, no link selling, no link stuffing.
As mentioned earlier, if you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page for sponsor post
We will be glad to have your post published in out next update.
All guest post article should be sent to; enquiryATiloverelationship.com
For any other enquiry, please make use of our Contact Page to reach us directly