Ways to Overcoming a Broken Heart
Ways to Overcoming a Broken Heart; When one is broken hearted, the world will seems useless, everything around you became vanity, and then you will remember that vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. If it is a man that broke your heart, you will be seeing all men as Devil, maybe except your Dad, if it is a woman that broke your heart, all women become Lucifer, apart from your Mum. It is only a very few lucky persons that never experience heart broken, in fact very rare, but its parts of our love and relationship life.
You should remember this saying “A broken relationship is much better than a broken marriage” but none of them is good for us anyway. If you’re broken hearted, there are steps to follow to get to kick your normal life back on track and begin to feel the wonder of this life much more better than before.
- Allow yourself time to heal, and know that you can heal. Whether the loss is due to death, rejection, or other reason.
- It is normal to grieve over a loss of a love for any reason.
- It usually takes two to three years for a couple whose relationship has broken up to begin to put their lives back together again. It sometimes takes five years for individuals and families to get over the emotional pain and trauma. Many people can have serious health and emotional problems during this time.
- Realize that you still can find love and happiness.
- Realize that you can control how you think, what you think about, and how much.
- A key is to concentrate on the positives you have in the present. Not thinking about the future or past.
- Being around people and getting involved in helping others is a good way to accelerate the process of healing.
- Laughing helps too, so see a comedy, watch funny things.
- Helping others helps you loose sight of your own losses.
- It is strongly suggested that you take the intensity of your feelings and re-direct them into doing something constructive that helps others.
- Do volunteer work; it can help the healing process greatly. Especially, if the volunteer work involves working with others, and feeling gratitude from those you are helping. Channelling the power of your feelings to accomplish constructive acts is very, very helpful.
- Actively work to feel better.
- Act happy and smile. Even if you don’t feel that way, it should start to make you feel that way.
- Life will be better
I hope this will help you in overcoming your broken heart, don’t forget to click the like button so that you can share it on Facebook, you may never know, some other people felt broken hearted and they don’t know where to turn to, but with this they become strong again..