Tips To Get Sun Kissed Radiance This Summer
Summer is the perfect time to flaunt your radiating skin. A sun kissed skin radiates youth and health. But the same sun’s heat and warmth could cause severe damage to your skin. The harsh weather offers skin tan, acne, oily, dull and rough skin which makes you look older and ugly.
To have that ‘Great Wow Look’ you certainly need to pamper your skin. If you give all the love and concern to your skin, it pays back with a stunning sun kissed radiating skin. Not a bad deal, right?
So, go ahead and follow these tips to get sun kissed radiance this summer.
Whatever you eat shows up on your face. If you eat fruits and vegetables in good amount your face glows. Here is what you must eat in summers to have that sun kissed radiance.
- Fruits with rich water content- watermelon, oranges, lettuce, cucumber, papaya, etc.
- Vegetables- broccoli, spinach, bottle gourd, pumpkin, etc.
Tip – Consume less meat, if possible go for white meat instead of red meat.
An adult retains 60 % water in his body. The scorching heat of summer takes away water and dehydrates the body, which results in dull skin. Therefore, it is necessary that you keep your body perky with sufficient amount of water. Consume liquids in heavy amount. Whilst plain water is the best of all the drinks, fluids like juices, green tea, coconut water, buttermilk are not only good to taste, but also keep our body hydrated for long. Tip – Consuming green tea has dual benefits, it works as antioxidants that discard dead skin and helps in weight loss.
Protect your skin from getting attacked by harmful UV rays which make the skin look patchy and dull. Here is what you need to do to protect your skin from the harsh weather.
Block your skin by applying sun protection cream, apply it 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Keep your skin moisturized and nourished with a good quality cream. Lifecell Anti-aging skin cream can not only help keep your skin moisturized, but safe from wrinkles and skin aging.
- Use products with SPF, Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic acid content.
- Wear hats and use umbrella.
Tip- Protect your lips as well. They are very sensitive and get affected the most from sweltering heat.
Skin Pampering Practices
Exfoliate to remove dead skin, toxins and other deposits.
- A fact to note – moisturizers cannot provide you a glow if your skin if its not well exfoliated.
Wash your face with a tender cleanser twice a day and apply a toner.
- Wash your face twice a day to ward off blemish.
- For summer season use a water based moisturizer which contains less amount of oil in it.
- The best time to moisturize your skin is after a shower.
- Use a lip balm (with an SPF) for your dry lips.
- When you exercise your skin gets a routine dosage of oxygen.
Sleep enough as lack of sleep shows up on your face with skin aging problems.
- 7-8 hours sleep is necessary for every adult.
You can also use various home remedies to pamper your skin in the summers.
Emma Brown is a skin expert by profession. He loves to share his knowledge and experience with people. He regularly contributes his write ups to health or skin care related websites and blogs with most of his writings based on tips for Lifecell skin cream.