Text Messages for Your Inspiration and Something to Think About
In today’s post, I will be sharing with you some collections of text messages that will inspire you and give you something to think about, especially about this life we are all living. I’m sure at the end of it all; you will be able to take something positive out them.
So, here come text messages for your inspiration and things to ponder about
- Don’t ever forget that there is no need to worry about forgetting things as you grow older because you’ll soon forget what you have forgotten. – Al Zheimer.
- It is important to remember that you can never regain something you left in the past. Change your focus to the present and deal with the state of things as they are, instead of clinging to some memory of what you once had. Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.
- Mornings do not mean getting up and working again but it is God’s way of saying He loves you so much to let you live another day and be happy! Good morning!
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!
- What is the meaning of life? “Taking pain,” said the nail. “Keeping cool,” said the ice. “Driving hard,” said the hammer. “Being up-to-date,” said the calendar. “Being sharp,” said the knife. “Making light around you,” said the fire. “Sticking to it,” said the glue. “Being bright,” said the lamp. “Being on time,” said the clock. “Saving a drop,” said the faucet. And best of all, “learning from it,” said the mistake
- When trials came, we tend to ask, “Lord, why me?” But blessings pour on us each day and we never ask “Lord, why me?” Let’s learn to say, “Thank God, it’s me!” Good evening!
- You can never teach a guy to love you the way you want to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way, in his own time. That’s the saddest part of being a girl. But you can never teach a girl to love the guy back the way she did before if she already grew tired and fed up understanding and waiting to be appreciated and loved the way she deserves to be loved. That’s the saddest part of being an insensitive man.
- Though we don’t meet or talk often, I never forget that I have you in my life. Somewhere, somehow, I remember you. Still bear in mind, I’m always here, not so near but never that far.
- It’s not easy to let go of something you’ve put everything into. But it’s harder to realize later on that you’ve been holding on to something that wasn’t there anymore.
- In our life, there are many problems we face sometimes too hard for us to handle and sometimes we easily give up. You know what keeps our heart fighting? A big piece of our life called God.
- Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in life. If God allow us to go thru life without obstacles, we would not be as strong as what we could have been. Good day!
- All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy! They won’t last forever. If they go wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either. What is nice about life is that each day is never like the other. Enjoy life and throw all your troubles away! Smile!
- Have you observed a ricefield and noticed which ones stand up straight? Well, the empty heads are standing tall and high. The heads that are filled with grains are bending low. Indeed, the true great and strong people are humble and gentle. True giants don’t mind bowing low. Good day!
- Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must fight. Pleasant dreams. God bless!
Yes! That is it; I hope you really enjoy them. If you want more of text messages that inspire and give you something to think about, check the related post below. I will love to hear from you in the comment form below and also don’t forget to like my Facebook page with just clicking the Facebook like button below.
4 thoughts on “Text Messages for Your Inspiration and Something to Think About”
U ar highly gifted.to carryout research is not an easy one.l really enjoyed every bit of the word written by you.so touching.it is truth about life.atimes inlife we always want to get to the bridge before we cross it.l marvelled with ur write up.keep it up.God will give u more wisdom to excel.hope u ve wriiten books ,cos l know it will sell.l am a marketer by profession.when l see a good product,l always attest to it.Rotarian Chioma Owerri
Thanks Chioma, God bless you for the kind words of encouragement. I really appreciate your comment.
hey man l become more than friend to the other lady so I don’t know how to tell her. can u please help me
You’ve ended up in friendship zone, that’s a harder work to do, it will be easier for you to go find another girl than struggling with your friend.
Except if she’s feeling the same thing with you, else it is a difficult thing to do