1. You know those sweet things you think of when you are together or just thinking about your honey? Well, next time a thought pops in your mind, voice it! Girls especially love to know what wonderful things go on in the inner workings of their guys minds, so chances are, guys may also enjoy a few catch phrases.
2. Call just because you are thinking of him or her leave a cute message in the voicemail or send a text message with a sweet or seductive meaning. If you prefer to leave a message as opposed to talking, call when you know he or she is unavailable so a little something sweet is waiting upon return to the cell phone, home or office.
3. Send an email, or better yet, get old-fashioned and send a letter or a card through the mail to express your love. After all, who doesn’t love getting mail (well, except for bills!) as a surprise?
4. When you are getting together for an evening or even for just a few minutes, pick up his or her favorite treat or snack, a specialty coffee or dessert as a sweet surprise. If you are going to rent a movie or spend some quiet time at home, get a few snacks to enjoy with a flick or some television.
5. Speaking of renting movies, surprise your sweetheart with a movie you pick out that you know he or she would really enjoy. I often have a difficult time making up my mind about which movie to rent, so it would definitely be a huge but much appreciated step if I brought one over that I knew he would like.
6. Leave little love notes or piles of candy when you visit each other. Stash them away where your honey will be sure to find them, whether in the car, under his/her pillow or in a travel bag.
7. When you spend time together, help each other out with chores to free up more time to spend together. Sometimes lending a hand can even be fun when you are both working together.
8. Swap massages, or simply give your partner a massage if you get the idea that he or she has had a long day. Foot massages and back rubs can do wonders for relaxing people and alleviating stress. Many males seem to enjoy having their backs gently scratched or rubbed softly as a means of helping them to relax.
9. Bring home take-out from a favorite dining establishment after a long day so the two of you can enjoy some food in the comfort of your own home. It isn’t quite as romantic as cooking it yourself, but it is definitely a nice gesture.
10. Pick wildflowers or give a single rose or carnation for no reason. I even found a four-leaf clover once to give to my sweetheart.
12. Do something you may not want to, simply because it is important to him or her. This can be anything from attending a show or an event to doing a chore, giving up a bad habit or just trying something new. Find out what is important to him or her if you don’t already know, and make it happen.
13. Spend time with his or her family. The seriousness of a relationship can sometimes be gauged by how one interacts with his or her partner’s family. Spending time at your honeys families’ home can also serve to strengthen your relationship.
14. Spend extra time getting ready dress up or wear something that you know your sweetheart loves to see on you.
15. Snuggle up and take a nap together. There is nothing quite like falling asleep and waking up in the arms of the one you love.
16. Play romantic music and dance together. Slowly dancing around the room to a favorite song can mean so much more when it is completely unexpected.
17. Go on a picnic! Gather your favorite foods, drinks and desserts, a comfortable blanket and some utensils, plates, cups and napkins and head out for the park on a beautiful day. Go for a walk in the park while you are there and enjoy all of the nature around you.
18. Carry his or her photo in your wallet. Keep your sweetie present at all times by putting a photo of him/her or the two of you together in your wallet, at work, in your car or wherever you think you would most like to see it.
19. Find and make recipes you enjoy together!
20. Share your daydreams. Whatever makes your heart soar at thoughts of the future, consider sharing those ideas with your special one. Daydreaming together can be a very romantic and emotional experience, whether it is fully in jest or in a degree of serious contemplation.
21. Spray a little bit of your perfume or cologne on his or her pillow. You will be on each others minds to begin with, but the lingering scent after you have gone separate ways for the night will bring sweeter dreams than usual.
22. Bring your sweetheart to visit places you came to know and love in your childhood. Parks, playgrounds, the zoo, pumpkin patches, museums, amusement parks, beaches, boardwalks and any other attractions that you enjoyed as a child can bring back happy memories to share with your significant other.
Sweet Romantic Things to Do for Your Sweetheart was written byKathryn D’Imperio
As a motivational speaker, singles and relationship coach, internet marketer and an author, Anthony Adeokun offers individual and group couches. He has written many relationship articles and books. You can hook him up on Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Google Plus. You can also Get his daily update.