Lagos State Scholarship award for indigene of Lagos state who are in tertiary institutions within Nigeria is currently on now. It is an online sale which has started from Monday 22nd October, 2012. If you’re in higher institution within Nigeria and are interested in the scholarship award, waste no time now to obtain the application. You’re expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2,000) and obtain the receipt of payment at the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, Secretariat, Alausa. After you have obtained receipt of payment, go to the scholarship office at Lagos State Scholarship Board, Agege to obtain your scratch card.
1) Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
2) Current Progress Report with minimum of 3.5 CGPA OR 2nd Class OR Upper for Post graduate applicants.
3) Father’s Birth Certificate.
4) Identification Letter from Local Govt
5) Identification Letter from Oba
6) JAMB Result Slip.
7) Letter of Admission.
8) Receipt of purchase of Application form.
9) SSCE/GCE Result.
10) Student School I.D Card.
Completed application forms will be submitted at the interview centre with the documents listed above:
If you have any inquiry to make or additional information on the 2012/2013 Lagos State Scholarship award, please visit: www.lagosscholarship.org for more information
You can also contact this number 01-7939252 for more information.