Relationships Text Messages For Boyfriend And Girlfriend
Whoa! You are here; you’re welcome to our blog with lots of relationships text messages for boyfriends, girlfriends, man friend, woman friend, wife, husband, bride, groom and the couple. You and I know what impact relationships text messages play in our love life, and that is the very reason why you want to read these carefully selected relationships text messages you can use for the love of your life.
I don’t have to burg you with my own effizy or paparazzi to show how much I like relationships text messages, as I use them lots of time to remind the love of my life, of my innermost thought and desire for her.
Let go straight away to enjoy the relationships text messages as much as we can, remember! It’s not only you that like it, I also love it.
- Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire. True friendship stands the test of time, distance and absence, making it grows stronger. Difficult times only mean that friendship’s roots will grow deeper. Good morning! Rise and shine! God bless and take care!
- Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore.
- Every single crowd always has one special person for us. Oftentimes we think there’s none, but care to look around because somewhere behind the sea of faces, someone sees us in a very special way.
- I have special sleeping arrangements for you. Bed of trust, pillow of care, bed sheet of understanding, blanket of peace and dreams of love. Good night!
- I may not be as important as you think. I may not even beat your priority list. I know you’ll forget me easily. I just want you to know that I’m just here when you need something from nothing.
- It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt. Good night!
- Just because you are already with someone doesn’t give you the right not to fall for someone else. It’s just a matter of choosing who loves you more. You can fall for anyone who treats you special; just make sure that at the end of the day, you know you’re way home to the one who treats you as his/her life.
- Love and Friend are walking in a village. Love falls into a well. Why? Because Love is blind. Friend also jumps inside. Why? Because Friend will do anything for Love.
- Love is not finding someone to go to bed with but finding someone you love to wake up in the morning.
- Question. Can love really last a lifetime? Answer: Scientist found out that romantic love involves chemical changes in the brain that last 12-18 months. After that, you and your partner are on your own. Love can absolutely last for a lifetime as desired to be maintained. Meaning, it’s both your choice. Bottom line: It will last, if both of you wants to commit.
- Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe. Now, you’re smiling!
- What is the most sensitive part of the body while having s*x? Answer: Ears! Why? Because it can easily hear footsteps coming.
- What’s the hardest part in ending a relationship? Not the feeling of letting go, not the part of goodbye, but going through every damn day and having to remember it.
- When two people wanted to be together, it means they love each other. But when two people wanted to be “just friends”, it’s because they are too much in love with each other that there’s no need for a commitment to stay even closer!
- You can never change the past nor control the future. But you can change the mood of the day by touching someone’s private organ. The heart. Now you’re smiling! Good morning!
- You can never teach a guy to love you the way you want to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way, in his own time. That’s the saddest part of being a girl. But you can never teach a girl to love the guy back the way she did before if she already grew tired and fed up understanding and waiting to be appreciated and loved the way she deserves to be loved. That’s the saddest part of being an insensitive man.