Relationship Text Message Quotes For Your Loved Ones
When you want relationship text message quotes, sweet love text messages, and many more love and relationship text messages, you can be almost guaranteed that you will find enough of them here in I Love Relationship. We have gathered the best and most inspiring text messages here in this blog, you can use them as much you desire. They are all yours to help you improve on or enjoy your love and relationship life.
You and I know that, we cannot do without relationship text message quotes. They are needed in our everyday relationship life. They help us to pass our true feelings to our partner and let them feel the love and passion we have for them.
Use the relationship text message quotes wisely and let your innermost desire fly to meet your love.
- You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
- Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved, we love to love.
- Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more.
- It’s one of the greatest ironies of human existence that the more you love someone, the more you make yourself vulnerable in the pain of losing them. And the more people you love, the more you increase your chances of getting hurt. Yes, love makes you strong. But at the same time it leaves you defenceless.
- There are things in life that you can’t hold on forever, no matter how much you fight for it. Sometimes, destiny isn’t always good, it becomes playful. When you met someone you learned to love, you thought that it was destiny that made your path cross. But what if making your paths cross is just a part of the game that the playful destiny creates? Making you realize in the end that the person you thought that was destined for you wasn’t really meant to stay, but only destined to make you feel loved and leave you when you’ve already fallen.
- When a guy loves you, he’ll bring out your natural best. When a guy loves you, he’ll be proud even at your worst. When a guy loves you, he’ll say that you’re pretty even at your ugliest. When a guy loves you, he’ll never leave you especially at your weakest. When a guy loves you, he’ll never get even tired of caressing you. When a guy loves you, he’ll come back to you after you reject him. Because no matter how cruel the situation would be, if a guy really loves you, he’ll make a way even how hard it could be.
- Some say, “It’s not love if you have doubts.” I say, “Sometimes, we just refuse to believe.” They say, “You can’t love somebody you haven’t met.” I say, “I haven’t met God but I love Him.”
- Love always has its “errors.” Sometimes, we try to “refresh”, then realize that it’s best to “shutdown.” But the hardest part is to “restart” your life and “reformat” your heart!
- Sometimes, you have to try not to care no matter how much you do. Because sometimes, you can mean nothing to someone who means everything to you. If we fall in love because someone makes us laugh, what happens when we no longer find them funny? If we fall in love because someone is beautiful, what happens when that beauty fades? If we fall in love because someone can provide for us, what happens when they lose their wealth? Because love defies all reasons, when you truly love someone, you just can’t find a reason, you just do.
- Dolphins never separate from their mate when they find each other. Lovebirds die when their better half is dead. Us human? We can never tell if our partner is the right one for us. If things do not work out, we always have a choice, and that is to search for love all over again. Lucky are those who find love and contentment much as the dolphins and the lovebirds do.
- When it comes to love, it’s hard to know if you have the right one. Many promises have been made, but still, lovers weep, and left in sorrow. Why? Because words can’t immortalize emotions. Remember this: You can love two people at the same time. But never at the same degree.
- A philosopher said that hate is not the opposite of love. Hating your ex doesn’t mean you don’t love him/her anymore. The fact that you are giving him/her such intense emotions means he/she has an effect on you and he/she is still worth your attention. Apathy is the opposite love. You can only say you’ve fallen out of love when you no longer care what he/she says or does. So how can you stop love? Unfortunately, you can’t. Love dies on its own. You’d just wake up one day and realize you’re over him/her. Don’t suppress and it will come naturally.
For an intensive guide on how to put spark back into your relationship with just Text Messages, I recommend you watch this video presentation here; Text The Romance Back.
And do you know you can even get your ex back with just simple but highly effective text messages? If you really want your ex back, check out this video here; Text Your Ex Back.
There are many more of these relationship text message quotes, check them out in the related post below and get yourself immerse in the ocean of the sweet love text messages available for your maximum enjoyment.
If you have these relationship text message quotes useful and helpful, a Facebook Like will be enough to say thank you for providing me with the relationship quotes.