Parental Guide in the Twenty First Century
- Communicate honestly about events or discussions that have happened, it is also important that parents explain clearly to children what happened and how they were involved if they were.
- Keeping open communication and staying educated on what their child is learning and doing and how it is affecting them
- Stay consistent; children need structure, parents that have normal routines benefits children incredibly.
- Taking more interest in their child’s educational needs and early development;
- Utilize those resources available to them, reaching out into the community.