Effective Relationship Advice For Ladies
1. Relationship Prerequisites
2. Be Alert to the Signs
There are many subtle and not-so-subtle signs that a guy can give away when near a woman that state his level of interest in you. Study body language and you’ll soon learn to discern the genuine from the pretense. Learn the signals and you can stop potentially heartbreaking attachment. Don’t cut him slack just because you like him. If you see signs that he is just playing you, don’t turn a blind eye towards it (girls do have this tendency to keep a man on a pedestal and make excuses to keep him there). It is important that while you keep an eye open to look for his signs and signals, don’t confuse him with conflicting ones from you. Don’t cling (easier said than done). Let him have a life apart from you and let him know that you have one too. No one likes constricting relationships and so make sure that you give each other enough breathing space.
3. Be an Equal
4. Leave Behind the Sentimental Mumbo Jumbo
Miscellaneous Relationship Advice for Ladies
- There’s just one essential rule, know what you want and go after it with all your might. Don’t get so involved that you lose your identity. Never change yourself for a man.
- Get a dose of reality; listen to what your friends have to say. Sometimes, their opinions are more unbiased than yours, when you’re already wearing rose tinted glasses.Absolutely do not make excuses for your guy. Somethings never change, so if he’s chronically violent or jealous, run far away from this relationship. Abuse should not be tolerated at any stage of any relationship. Know when to end a relationship.
- If your relationship fails and you end up with a relationship break up on your hands, don’t despair. Firstly, don’t ever take it personally. Secondly, losing him won’t be the end of your world. No one dies of heartbreak and as of today, it is not listed anywhere as a fatal illness.