Thank God you are here, you will get the best of Christmas greetings text messages you want to send to your friends and families and to every other persons you desire to send them to. Christmas season is a season worth celebrating especially for all Christian, it will be nice to start sending Christmas greetings text messages for your love ones to show them the good wishes you have for them this season.
Here is the collection of Christmas greetings text messages for you
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Exercise tips this season: Stretch your patience, run miles of faith, flex your love for others & smile your heart out. Have a healthy Christmas!
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. – Thomas Tusser
- Sometimes we think we have so little: Little blessings, little work, little salary, little allowance. But if we start to appreciate the little things in life, we will find out that we have so MUCH. So much of family and friends, so much of love, so much of trust and so much of GOD in our hearts. God Bless and may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- X’mas is love…. X’mas is dedication…X’mas is happiness..
- ·Happy X’MAS to you and your family with a bunch of love and prayers…..!
- May all the Joyful sweet magic Of Christmas conspire To gladden your hearts And fill every desire
- Wish all of you an amazing and altogether thrilling and chilling X-Mas. Have a blast friendzzz!!!
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it “white”
- Have a Merry Xmas! I hope you get lots of snow! Spend time with your loved ones. Bask in the Xmas glow
- Christmas is here again. Let us raise a loving cup Peace on earth, and goodwill to men and make them do the washing up
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the words repeat Of peace on Earth, goodwill to men!
- Praise God for a beautiful morning, it may not be an easy day but HIS, guidance & love will enable us to push through despite all odds, May u have a wonderful Christmas.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- “May your Christmas’ be filled with love, laughter, good food and fine wines.
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
Still wish for more Christmas greetings text messages? Check the other related or “you might also like this” below and don’t forget to like my facebook fan page with the facebook icon below.