Christmas Greetings Messages For the Yuletide Season
Christ season is here again, it is time to wish your families, love ones, friends and colleague great things for the season and the incoming New Year. Here are collections of Christmas Greeting Messages you can send as text messages to anyone you care to send it to. Remember it is a season to show love and care, use these Christmas greetings messages to prove that you’re ready to do just exactly that.
- Wishing you all the timeless treasures of Christmas…the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!
- Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. Sometimes, He sends us failure so we can be humble. He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have. I pray that happiness be at your door. May it knock early & leave the gift of GOD’s peace, love, joy & good health behind. God bless! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Whatever is bright & beautiful, whatever means the most to you, whatever brings Ü happiness, these are the things i wish for you & your family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- “Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Leave something for GOD. But never leave GOD for something. ‘Coz in life, something will leave you… but GOD will always be there for you. May you have a wonderful Christmas!!
- Wishing you not just smile but laughter, not just happiness but pure joy, not just wealth but heavens treasure and not just silence but God’s peace. Happy New Year!!!
- There are only five things that you need in life. Good Work, Good friends, Good food, Good sleep and Good Luck. Whatever you’re thinking… it’s all up to you. Hehehe.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!!
- God will either give you what you ask or something far better that what you wished. Keep on praying and be thankful ‘coz God’s answers are wiser than our prayers. Merry Christmas!!
- C-hrist gave H-imself as a R-eward so that I-ndividual know the S-acrifices T-hat he did for M-ankind to A-chieve the gift of S-alvation. Merry CHRISTMAS!
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- May the glow of Christmas, the spirit of Christmas, and the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hillis
- Before the clock strikes at 12 let me greet you and your family a Merry Christmas. May the season of joy bring peace to u and your family. God bless u always.
If you need more of these Christmas greetings messages, please check below, there are several other collected Christmas wishes for families and friends. If you enjoy them, please like my Facebook Fan page. Thanks