Cannabidiol or CBD took the health and fitness world by storm because it offers the benefits of marijuana without the psychoactive effects. CBD can help users manage the symptoms of epilepsy, particularly the seizures, and alleviate pain, which is valuable for those who have chronic pain or people going through cancer treatment.
There are various ways to ingest the compound. Some prefer eating edible forms such as gummies and capsules. There’s even CBD-infused alkaline water that’s filled with electrolytes. Most users opt for CBD oil that is ingested through vaping or oral drops.
Another significant benefit that CBD provides is that it can help boost your performance in the bedroom. The best thing about this compound is that it’s an organic enhancer. This means that you won’t have to worry about adverse side effects in the short or long term. Just make sure to check the label on products such as those on Cheebotanicals CBD oil, which are certified pure, natural, and vegan.
Here are some of the best ways that CBD oil can help with your love life:
1. Boosts Your Desire
CBD interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which plays a significant role in various bodily functions. You can find lots of cannabinoid receptors in reproductive organs and sexual tissue, which means that they’re stimulated when you consume CBD oil.
Research shows that CBD is useful in reducing blood pressure with its vasodilator function that opens blood vessels to let blood flow smoothly. With this, oxygenated blood is linked to a boost in arousal and stimulation, which makes for better sexual experience in men and women.
2. Alleviates Chronic Discomfort
As mentioned, CBD is widely used to treat chronic pain. The compound communicates with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) to reduce inflammation at the nerve level, which is often the cause of pain.
Due to physical or psychological causes, some women suffer from painful intercourse (dyspareunia), which causes a sharp or intense sting during penetration. For those who experience this and are looking for alternatives, they can try consuming CBD oil and give sex another go. Of course, if this treatment approach does not work for their particular condition, consulting with a licensed specialist is recommended.
3. Reduces Performance Anxiety
Performance anxiety is a real problem for people who experience blacking out and freezing when they try to perform a particular task. This is common for men and is associated with having erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence, which turns into a cycle of being scared that they can’t develop or maintain an erection every time.
CBD is also known for assuaging feelings of anxiety. Because of this, people who have performance anxiety in their sexual encounters can try and use CBD oil to lessen their worry about how things will work out with their significant other.
Here are a few tips that can help reduce performance anxiety:
- Stop Overthinking – Often, the biggest hurdle that people with performance anxiety have to overcome is their mindset. Those with ED challenges may keep on worrying that they’ll fail the next time they attempt to have sex. This, in turn, can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Be in the Moment – Instead of thinking too much about whether your partner is enjoying or not, you should immerse yourself in the moment. Focus on the pleasurable sensations that you’re experiencing rather than being anxious about your performance.
- Exercise Regularly – Working out can get your blood pumping, relieve stress, and boost your endurance. Kegel exercises are excellent for strengthening your pelvic muscles for a better experience in the bedroom.
- Talk to Your Partner – Whether you’re a newlywed or you’ve been with your significant other for years, you should always keep open communication routines. Establish boundaries where necessary, but enliven your intimate moments so that you can have enjoyable memories.
4. Heightens Sensations
Because CBD increases blood flow, your senses become more sensitive to stimuli, which is a good thing when it comes to sex. When CBD communicates with your body’s cannabinoid receptors, which are found all over your body, you can feel the spark wherever your significant other touches you.
5. Improves Foreplay
Lastly, you can use CBD oil for foreplay and sensual touching. Using CBD oil for sexy massages is ideal if you don’t want to consume it orally. Even the topical application of CBD can provide the benefits of boosting your libido and enhancing sensations.
CBD oil can help improve your romantic moments by boosting your sexual desire and alleviating chronic discomfort, which is a problem for some people during intercourse. You can also use CBD to reduce performance anxiety, heighten sensations, and improve foreplay.