Accessories are a great way to add personality and style to your wardrobe, but they can also be difficult to match with specific clothing. We have all been there, trying on accessories in the store only for them not to work with any of our clothes. That is why we have put together 5 rules that you should follow when matching accessories with a capsule wardrobe!
A capsule wardrobe is made up of 10-15 pieces that can be mixed and matched in many different ways, so you don’t have to worry about being fashionable while wearing glasses. However, there are 5 rules to best accessorize your outfit when it includes glasses:
- Utilize Patterns
- Mix up the shapes
- Color or no color
- Utilize Different Textures
- Observe the basics
The Basics of a Capsule Wardrobe
So, what are the fundamental aspects of a capsule wardrobe? Here are the basics to help you on your way.
- Choose a handful of items in each category that can be mixed and matched with ease
- Stick to neutral colors like black, navy or gray
- Limit yourself to one item from any given fashion trend (e.g., faux leather leggings)
- Focus more on quality than quantity
- Select clothing and accessories that are versatile (e.g., a blazer can be worn with jeans or skirts)
The Features of the Clothes in a Capsule Wardrobe?
- They should be fashionable and flattering.
- The accessories that go with it should complement the clothes, not overwhelm them.
- Items should be of high quality.
How Many Pieces of Clothing Can Be in a Capsule Wardrobe?
There is no set number of pieces for a capsule wardrobe. In general, up to five items in one category are fashionable and manageable. For example, sweaters can be matched with pants or skirts, while accessories such as belts or scarves can be paired with different tops.”
Considerations of a Capsule Wardrobe
- Keep the color palette limited to a few colors that work well with your skin tone and hair color; otherwise, you’ll be overwhelmed.
- Include staple pieces like jeans or black pants in neutral shades, classic pumps or fashionable booties for shoes, and versatile dresses (ones that can be dressed up or down).
- A great way to add fashionable accessories or those that are versatile is with some statement earrings, a colorful scarf, or an edgier shoe.
- Don’t forget about your eyewear! Fashionable frames in colors and shapes that work well will complete the look of any capsule wardrobe.
So, where can you purchase the clothing items for your capsule wardrobe? Well, you can find fashionable pieces for work or play at some of the best retailers in your area.
Additionally, there’s the option to shop online with brands that offer a wide range of fashionable options.
The Rules of Accessories
Utilizing patterns is a great way to add personality and interest to any outfit. When it comes to fashionable accessories, mixing prints with colors that are in your wardrobe will show off the versatility of an accessory!
Mix Up the Shapes
Mixing up the shapes will allow you to create a fashionable look that is unique and eclectic.
Try incorporating some statement style earrings, which can be worn with any outfit in your wardrobe!
Change It Up with Colors
Changing colors of fashionable accessories allows for even more possibilities when it comes to creating fashion forward looks.
Try wearing fashionable sunglasses with different colors as a way to add more variety to your outfit! Changing up the color of a hat, purse, or scarf can also do wonders for adding something new and exciting.
If you’re searching for sunglasses to enhance your fashion-forward looks, exploring online websites can be a fantastic option. With a wide array of choices available, including fashion sunglasses by CoolFrames or any other online retailer, you can discover a diverse range of styles and colors to suit your preferences and complete your desired look.
Utilize Different Textures
Using fashionable belts and other accessories in different textures will make your capsule wardrobe look more unique. Try wearing a scarf with woven patterns, or a belt with an animal print for example!
Observe the Basics
There are certain fashionable accessories that everyone should have in their closet! Accessories like fashionable belts, wristwatches, and a chic handbag will never go out of style. Tons of stylish everyday items can be found at affordable prices so you won’t have to break the bank just for fashionable accessories.
Wear print or a statement piece, accessorize one wrist, match any metal jewelry you wear, include staple accessories you already have. For what it’s worth, you can even incorporate fashionable Versace glasses if you want to add an edge to your capsule wardrobe. These glasses are stylish and convenient at the same time, giving you something worthwhile to wear.
These five rules, among other ideas, provide fashionable ways to accessorize a capsule wardrobe without breaking the bank. Using these simple rules ensure sartorial success in the future and saves you money on your budget. At the end of the day, a capsule wardrobe should be stylish and functional in every way that you need it to be.