In today’s fast moving world, People have become like machines. They don’t have enough time for themselves rest aside giving time for their family.
This is breaking the bond between family members. Work pressure is preventing the quality time that has to be spent to keep the family together. We always need to keep our home cheerful and happy and that can only be done by carving out time from our daily routine.
This time has to be managed so as to bring happiness to our family and also elevating their health. Let us discuss some of the ways by which you can increase your family’s happiness and health:
1. Cuddle time: It is very important to spend time with each other. There is no tax levied on the amount of hugs shared in a day. So go forward hug each other, make them believe that they are special to you. Make that bond even stronger. Cuddle each other on bed, spend time playing games or reading. Sometimes a friendly pillow fight can work wonders in creating that bond which you need for your family’s happiness.
2. Sing and dance: Looks and sounds weird but yes it works. Sometimes singing and dancing to your own tunes can bring happiness to you and your family. Singing and dancing with your kids can bring in bonding and yes you can use this trick while cleaning, and use their help too. Then cleaning also will be fun filled.
3. Find time for fun: Other than singing and cuddling, you need to take out time for outdoor activities too. Playing games releases anxiety and tension of the family thereby bringing in healthy wellbeing of the members. It releases bad thoughts and helps to freshen up the mind. Also organize surprise parties or tours because that too would work wonders in bringing happiness to your family. During the holidays you should find ways to spend with family members.
4. Exercise: A family that stays together, eats together and also exercises together. Regular working out together not only contributes to the good health of your family but also builds in the habit of following goods habits, thereby building good culture among your family members. You can also take your child to parks, so that while you can exercise, he/she can play sandbox or other games. Couples should regularly exercise together to instill the habit within their children
5. Healthy habit: Habit needs to be procured from childhood and they will only follow all that you do in your daily life. You should yourself follow a healthy diet, leave junk food so that your child and your family members can adopt the same. Thereby bringing in good healthy habits in your family. Healthy food should be the go to diet for all.
6. Always bring in the policy of rewarding: This policy of rewarding can work wonders for you and your family. But don’t be extravagant in your rewarding. If they resort to good behavior, take your children to their favorite places like the park or the Zoo for example. Don’t be materialistic in your rewarding, just resort to do things that would like to do, keeping in mind that it helps in their education too.
7. Appreciate: It is very important not to ignore each other’s helps or achievements. Always learn to prioritize each other’s achievements and most importantly appreciate it. Always build happiness among your family members if you see they have achieved anything or helped you in any work recently. This will always help in keeping a good vibe among your family members.
8. Love your husband: Constant fights with your spouse or partner can build in wrong thoughts among your family members especially your children. Loving and caring for your husband can instill the sense of security and togetherness in your children, thereby preventing them from any kind of child traumas.
Thus these are the few steps by which you can elevate your family’s happiness and thereby bringing in good mental as well as physical health.
Yelena Hopper is an experienced blogger who loves to write about varied topics which can help others to gain an extra bit of knowledge. She has already contributed content for PenMyPaper and you can follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.