There’s a song that goes, “Milkshake(s) brings all the boys to the yard” and it’s possible for you to think about your “milkshake” as well. However, you may have already come to the point wherein you’re wondering how you can bring those boys to your yard. Here are eight 8 beauty tips that will get boys attracted to you.
1. Be yourself – What’s strange about this whole affair is that there’s no definite way to make a boys attracted to you. There are methods you can employ and they can have quite an effect, but these aren’t sure fire. Plus, they won’t leave you with a genuine smile on your face.
This is why being yourself is on the top of this list. You want to attract a boy and get him to like you for you. Avoid pretending and just be yourself. Doing so makes you stand out because there’s only one of you in the world.
2. Be beautiful, inside and out – First impressions certainly last. However, boys don’t just get attracted to what’s physical, they’re also attracted to your overall image as well as your beauty, inside and out.
As for appearance, beauty doesn’t necessarily mean applying a lot of makeup and getting your hair done on a regular basis. What’s key here is to highlight those natural features with just the right amount of makeup. Trying too hard will result in disappointment. Simply take proper care of yourself.
Just remember that looks are not everything. That special boy is also search for what’s inside and be attracted to your inner self. Cultivating inner beauty, being and doing good and being sincere will always prove to be attractive.
3. Smile and be positive – When you’re pulsating positive energy, you’ll naturally attract people. One vital tip here is to sport that smile. When you give that smile to somebody, you can expect to get one back.
Avoid complaining as well. Being negative and blabbering about others’ stuff is a no-no. You wouldn’t want others to talk about you, so why do it to them. Besides, you wouldn’t want to be known as a gossiper.
4. Keep a bit of mystery – You don’t need to tell that boy about what you’ve been through rigt off the bat. The gift of gab can be a blessing, but anything in excess can prove damaging. If you truly like the boy and you believe he’s meant for you, you’ll certainly be together and you’ll have the rest of your life to talk about anything and everything.
Mystery is attractive. He’ll want to know you more. Just remember that a thin line exists between being mysterious and being secretive. Just go with the flow and have a feel as you go.
5. Don’t show all that you feel – If you completely like the boy, there’s no need for you to show everything to him. There’s also no need for you to let the boy know how important he is to you because doing so may confuse or even scare him. However, this doesn’t mean that you should be indifferent. Give what you have some time in order to develop and then wait until you two grow closer to one another. You’ll then be able to talk to him about everything as well as openly show your affection.
6. Listen – Listening is charming. Being a sincere listener is going to help you tremendously in communicating with others—and more so with that special boy. Curb your talkativeness and take some time in knowing what he’s thinking.
Get to know what interests him and what he cares about. Avoid imposing your opinions. Respect and consideration goes a long way in attracting the right one for you.
7. Have a sense of humour – Knowing how to laugh it up is always a plus. People are naturally attracted to someone who knows how to have a good laugh.
Tell a joke and share some chuckles. It’s a good way to start the ball rolling.
8. Know what you both have in common then let it flow – Ask your special boy about the things he likes. Maybe he likes to do a bit of working out or he loves travelling, just like you. If you can find a common ground, there’s a good chance that it will make you closer to each another.
Show a bit of patience and allow things to flow in a natural manner. Don’t force it.
Don’t be too hard on him or yourself. A potential relationship that’s built on manipulation or force comes to an end before it even begins. If that special boy is the one for you, you are going to be together and you will both be happy.
There you have it. These eight tips will let your “milkshake” bring all the boys to your yard.
Katie Horgan is the Co-Founder and marketing-haven of Giving Assistant, a digital coupon marketplace.that provides discounts to visitors from almost any industry. You can check out their latest list of beauty coupons.