Why We Love To Wear Natural Fabrics: Their Health Benefits
Reasons for using natural fabrics
- Natural fabrics absorb body moisture, and level body temperature by allowing air to circulate.
- They have antibacterial properties.
- Less dry cleaning is needed.
- Fabrics free of chemicals are pet-safe.
- Unprocessed fabrics give an earthy or old-fashioned feel.
- Who needs Thinsulate when you have wool?
Natural fabric shirts promote good health
Keeping stink at bay with natural fabrics
Are you one of the unfortunate people that has tremendous foot odour? This is a common problem for people that work on their feet all day and need to wear an enclosed shoe. In addition to washing your feet and using powders, there is also one simple solution that everyone that smells your feet will be thankful for. If you choose all-cotton socks, you will soon find that bacteria have a difficult time growing. It may not relieve all of your stinky foot problems, but, with repeated use, you will soon understand why so many people love all-cotton socks.