You love kissing and you know how pleasurable it is, it may even be casual kissing but it arose the romantic part of you. There are positive effect to kissing that you may not have known before but today I will be sharing the top 13 effects of kissing with you so that you can get to know how important kissing it in your relationship.
1) Long kisses are beneficial to our circulatory system. When kissing, our pulse rate is quickening up to 110 beats per minute. This is a great training for our cardiovascular system.
2) After kissing, the lungs work harder, resulting in 60 inhales per minute compared to regular 20 inhales. Such “ventilation” is a good preventive measure against lung diseases.
3) Some dentists believe that kissing is a preventive measure against dental caries. Indeed, kissing stimulates the flow of salvia that eliminates acid coat on the teeth.
4) Kisses that last more than three minutes help us fight stress and its effects. Long kisses trigger the chain of biochemical reactions, which destroys stress hormones.
5) Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
6) Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
7) Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound.
8) Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.
9) Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
10) Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
11) Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
12) During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
13) Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the ‘noise’ in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
That is it; I hope you love it, so, put more effort into kissing from now on. Feel that there are things you don’t understand and you need more information about please do leave a comment below and we will response and make it clearer. Share your view and share it on other social networking site using their icon below