You may decide to choose your wedding clothes based on your zodiac personality signs to make you as authentic as you can be and original on your wedding day. This is so because, your wedding dress says a lot about you.
Using a little astrological guide, the following are lists of wedding gowns you could go for according to your personality signs. You are free however to go with your instinct and go for what you think is a perfect choice even if it goes against what has been presented below:
All individuals fall into the following personality signs depending on when they were born:
- Aquarius– January 21 – February 19
- Pisces– February 20- March 20
- Aries– March 21 – April 20
- Taurus– April 21 – May 21
- Gemini– May 22 – June 21
- Cancer– June 22 – July 22
- Leo– July 23 -August 21
- Virgo– August 22 – September 23
- Libra– September 24 – October 23
- Scorpio– October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius– November 23 – December 22
- Capricorn– December 23 – January 20
A woman with these zodiac personality signs should be true to her FIRST type personality trait.
She thinks of putting something innovative and original on her wedding day like putting on pants to her wedding — even before these form of wedding dress collections were made by Solange Knowles as a cool form of wedding garment. Your aggressive, daring personality is perfect for pants.
Because even don’t even have time for all the loads of fabrics on a wedding dress. A few samples of wedding gown in this category are shown below:
- Lace Jumpsuit, Free People, 1,500 dollars
- CREW Bridal Jumpsuit, J.Crew, 495 dollars
- Monique Lhuillier
- Jacquard Pant, asos bridal, 89 dollars;
- Jacquard Blazer, asos bridal, 130 dollars
A woman with Taurus Zodiac personality signs is sensual. A wedding gown with the off-the-shoulder trend that’s one of popular wedding garments currently would be a perfect fit for your wedding day.
Not only that you are very romantic, you love attractive things, and there’s something so amazingly gorgeous about one bare shoulder with material swathe alongside your arm. See sample wedding gowns below:
- Beaded Lace Wedding Dress, David’s Bridal that sells for $599
- Marchesa wedding gowns
- Off-the-Shoulder Corseted Column Gown With Bell Sleeves, Houghton. This costs $3,250
Gemini zodiac personality signs
Those born with Gemini personality signs, sometimes have two sides. What this means for their wedding day is that they can have more things. A wedding dress that alters its nature- a high-low dress, an adaptable skirt, or separates. See samples of this form of wedding gowns below:
- Sarah Seven
- Temperley London
- Zuhair Murad
People born with zodiac personality signs have in fact a traditional side of them. What could be more bridal than having a wedding gown with a beautiful sweetheart neckline?
This form of wedding gown would make your mom, dad, and particularly your spouse-to-be see you for the first time on your wedding day, to shed tears. These wedding garments below will create such impression on you:
- Sequined Corseted Trumpet Gown, Carol Hannah
- Pronovias Mermaid Dress With Sweetheart Neckline
- Embroidered Silk Faille Ball Gown, Oscar de la Renta, $13,990
- Net Overlay Ball Gown, Alfred Angelo, $1,649
Women who are born with Leo Zodiac personality signs love to be the focus of attention of viewers. If you have this personality sign, you’d love to make the most dramatic entrance when they begin playing your down-the-aisle melody.
Why would your natural power not be fully manifested on your wedding day? You need to boost it up and play it up! A wedding gown with a cape is what you need to go for to make you feel as if you are a superhero.
Another alternative for you is to go for a wedding gown with a big-ass bend over. No matter your final choice you intention is to make sure that you want to be the center of attention. Examples of this wedding gown are:
- Carolina Herrera
- Temperley London
- Galia Lahav
- Jumpsuit With Detachable Cape, ASOS Bridal, $243
Virgo personality signs
Women born with Virgo Zodiac personality signs have eye for detail and won’t get lost in their wedding gown.
The best wedding gown for you if you fall into this category of women is to go for complex stitching or lacework.
This type of dressing is a lot of work for your seamstress but this is the kind of dressing that is after your heart.
- Guipure Hand Flower Appliqué Gown, Mira Zwillinger
- Net-a-Porter Guipure Lace Gown, Self-Portrait costs $1,420
- Angel Sanchez
- Revolve Deep-V Lace Gown, Patricia Bonaldi sells for $879