Sweet Romantic Love Text Messages
How easy could it be to reach your lover quickly with your instant thought about them without sweet romantic love text messages? I guess it will be harder and take longer time before that could happen. The use of love text messages have been a blessing to all man and woman, girls, boys, ladies and guys. It has made it possible for us get closer to our love one easily, even in the present of phone network failure; we just switch to the internet and send messages instant.
Are You Single and Tire of Living a Lonely Life? CLICK HERE To Discover How and Where to Meet The Kind of Man You'll Love to Marry
Below are carefully selected sweet romantic love text messages for you and your loves alike. Enjoy them to your maximum benefits
- Being happy with the person you love is the great climax of life. Do you know what climax means? It’s the best feeling and yet it’s the shortest.
- The leaves of trees just keep falling. Lesson? You can’t always keep someone to yourself forever. Sometimes, you have to let go. Yet, you have to remain standing, like trees do.
- Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
- Love is a song not only played on radio. Instead, it’s a song played in a person’s heart. If you’re in love, sing that song and go along because you might find out someone is also singing your song.
- If you really love someone, you wouldn’t have the heart to hurt that person no matter what it takes. You will always find a way to make her happy. That’s what constitutes love among people because love is absolute. You are overjoyed when you see her happy, that’s true love. Seeing happiness in her eyes is enough to prove what love is.
- Sometimes, it’s not about whom I deserve; it’s about who I want. Regrettably, the person I badly want turns out to be someone who just stole my heart away and left it out in the open to bleed. It’s unfair and at the same time, stupid. Because I did let her do so and for a moment, I actually liked the feeling of falling and being fooled. What is sad is that after the crying, when I’m already tired, I would still let her take my heart.
- You can close your eyes with the things you don’t want to see, but you can never close your heart with the things you don’t want to feel. Sad, but true.
- I’m sitting down smiling, as I remember I have a good friend, you. And I hope many years from now; I would still sit down, smiling for the same reason.
- One cannot question the existence of feelings; they are there undeniable. But one can choose to not nurture what is felt. Yet, no matter what they say, what has been felt will always be more honest than what was chosen. True realities are not built by the mind but by the heart.
- They say the sweetest word is “I love you.” and the hardest is “Goodbye.” But what if you discovered that he doesn’t really love you? Would you choose the bitterness of goodbye or choose the sweetest lie?
- You don’t force love to come in your life, for love comes freely and chooses no one. One day, you might wake up falling in love for the person you least expected!
- Love means trusting yourself with someone who has seen you at your worst and loves you in anyway. It means teasing each other and laughing at jokes nobody but only the two of you understands. It means feeling safe enough to talk about anything and having the patience to work out disagreements. It means counting on someone who sympathizes when you had a bad day, worries about you when you’re gone too long and always welcomes you with open arms no matter what.
- Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it will make you sick. – Spiderman.
- Don’t be afraid to be loved more than you can return. Be afraid that you didn’t give back the love that you can. Love need not be equal to be fair, it only needs to be true.
- Chance or choice? When you meet the right person to love at the right place and at the right time, that’s a chance. When you meet someone you’re attracted to, that’s a chance too. Being caught that there are many people out there who are more attractive, smarter, and richer than your mate and yet you decide to love your mate just the same, that’s a choice. Attraction comes to us by chance. But true love that lasts is truly a choice. Listen: Fate brings you together, but it is still up to you to make it happen. We may meet someone by chance, but loving and staying with that someone is still a choice.
Did you really enjoy them? If yes, please do us a favour with facebook like and if you think otherwise with these sweet romantic love text messages, check the related post below. We are very sure; you will have more than enough here on this blog today. Keep texting!