Romantic Text Messages to Send to Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Do you need text messages to send your boyfriend or girlfriend? You don’t need to look further, you’re just in the right place to grab as many as possible romantic text messages you can send to your lovers.
As you know that text messages have a special place in our relationship and you cannot do without it if you want to relationship to be really romantic. I have selected some romantic relationship text messages here for you so that you can enjoy your relationship more and more than ever before.
- It’s really hard to wait for the right person in your life especially when the wrong ones are so cute!
- What if you love the wrong person? Are you going to give up or hold on? Maybe you need to do nothing, just continue loving. Who knows? Maybe that love might be enough to make that person the right one.
- I can never say how my life would go and how long I’d stay alive. All I know is that even we’re miles apart; you’d always be one of the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my life.
- I may not be there when you need me, but a part of me laughs when you’re happy and cries when you’re sad, the other part stays strong to pray for you. That’s the best thing a far friend can do.
- The moment you found someone that makes your heart beat, stop the search and take the risk. Remember that the world is a big place that if you lost the one you loves; you have to search the world again.
- Come here. Take off your pants and get on top of me. Enjoy me until you’re totally satisfied. Lovingly yours, Toilet!!!!
- Tell me. Is it going in? Yeah! Is it hurting? Ooh yeah, Ouch! it’s hurting! Ok, I will put it in slowly. Still hurting? Ahh yeah. Then let’s try the other shoe, madam.
- It goes in dry, it comes out wet. The longer it’s in, the stronger it gets. We can have it in bed, just you and me. It’s not what you think; it’s a cup of tea!
- Last night, I wanted you. I needed you so badly that it hurts. I wanted to taste you. I wanted you in me so you could work your magic on me, but I couldn’t find you. You stupid.. Paracetamol!
- I only have *ex on days that begin with T: Thanksgiving. Tuesday. Thursday. Today. Tomorrow. Thaturday. thunday.. Tevery day!
- At times you may not find me, but in my heart, you will always be found. If time never stands still, I will never leave your side, it may be hard for me, but I will still hang in here for you.
- Don’t love the person that you think is right. Instead love the person you think is true. It’s easier to think what is right than to see what is true.
- Be a person full of love and life, stay simple yet happy. When things go wrong, don’t go blue, just say, “I will get thru.” And always remember, God loves you. Take care!
- A smile is a language even a baby can understand, it costs nothing, but it credits much. It happens in a flash but the memory of it may forever last. Keep smiling.
- When God opened the window, He saw me and asked, “What is your wish for today?” I said, “Lord, just take care of the person who’s reading this message right now.” Good afternoon!
- When you feel tired and alone, just tell me. Even though my hands can’t hold you, my feet may not be able to run to you, my voice may not reach you, but my knees are always here to pray for you.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Last night, I couldn’t sleep. I wanted you warm against my skin. I wanted you on me. I wanted to feel you all over my body. But i couldn’t find you! Where did I put my pyjamas?
- I may be gone for a minute, second, hours and for a day, but I will always be here for you. I might not be able to greet you “gud am”, “gud pm” or “gudnyt”, but I will never say goodbye!
- I’d like to wrap my arms around you, squeeze you till your eyes pop out and all your bones break and your face turns blue. That’s my hug for you, not sweet but breath taking naman, good morning!
If you need an intensive guide to put spark back into your relationship using text messages, I strongly advise you to check out this programme; Text the Romance Back, or if it is all about getting your ex back, check out this one; Text Your Ex Back. I’m sure you will enjoy what you will see over there.