Practice How To Kiss With These Top Kissing Tips
It is important to really understand the idea behind kissing before learning or practicing how to kiss and then adding our top kissing tips. So, what is a kiss? According to the way Wikipedia rightly put it, “a kiss is the act of pressing one’s lips against another person or an object. Cultural connotations of kissing vary widely. Depending on the culture and context, a kiss can express sentiments of love, passion, affection, respect, greeting, friendship, peace and good luck, among many others”. Having known what kissing is all about, it is now time to learn the practice on how to kiss with our top kissing tips
You’ll need a partner’s lips because kissing on the lips is a physical expression of affection or love between two people, in which the sensations of touch, taste, and smell are involved
1. Best time to Kiss: The right time for your first kiss should be when there is nobody around except your partner, when there is a pause in your conversation; you look at each other’s eyes and allow moment take you into the mood, no one will tell each other before you make the move. It can only work when you’re away from friends, family, or crowded party, you need to sit near one another or stand near each other and when the talking ceased with eyes locked, it’s the time to the tingling to start.
2. Practice by beginning with your lips: when it’s kissing, the very first thing to do or that comes to mind is the tongue first, some lips on their own can be inviting if not tempting you to come right away but the tongue is where the mind is going to be wondering how is it going to be. Begin by lightly using your lips to kiss your partners lips, you can either chose to go for the top lips or the lower lip or even both lips at the same time, the choice is yours.
3. Proper guard with your hand: When kissing your girl, hold her just by her neckline or hair, she will love the guidance and she will know that you’re putting an effort into the kissing. You can as well place your hand around her waist and if you want to take it to another higher level or romance place your hand in her cheeks and have a deep kissing.
4. Take a break for more refreshment: it is important to breath and you can only do this when kissing by taking a break to catch your breath and be smiling at each other.
5. Varied your Style: Your lips or tongues should not be left on one spot for more than some few seconds. If you don’t varied your style, the initial excitement tend to fade away as the kidding continue
6. Terminate it at appropriate time: The ability to know when to stop the kissing most especially if you’re kissing her for the very first time, it is better to brief so that she will long for you more when you’ve gone and can’t wait for the lips to lock up again the next time.