Motivational Text Messages With Life Lessons
Getting motivational text messages with life lessons from someone or you just read it somewhere can turn your days around, even if you’ve not been at your best since the start of the day, immediately you get one, things turn lighter for you. Here are motivational text messages with life lessons that can get you inspire wherever, whenever and however it comes, you sure of getting motivated to do something for your life.
Life is good they say, who don’t want to enjoy the goodness of life? I guess you want as much as I want to enjoy life’s goodness. It is in this aspect that you and me need to get motivated with all these motivational text messages just right here below:
- A day without laughter is a wasted day. – Charlie Chaplin.
- Blind folded and walking alone, that’s what most of us feel. In a lifetime full of major risks and decisions, it might seem safer to remain stagnant. But isn’t it more fulfilling if despite the fear of falling from a cliff and bruised knees, steps were taken? In the end, losing and mistakes won’t count. What matters most is the person we turned out to be. Not naive, but wise and beautifully molded by experiences. Good evening.
- God gives us a loving spirit so we can be better persons; not just gifted with a mind that understands but with a heart that truly cares. Good morning!
- If you are trapped between your feelings and what other people think is right, always go for whatever makes you happy. Unless you want everybody to be happy for you except you being happy for yourself.
- In life, the greatest handicap is fear, the hardest thing to do is moving on, the most useless asset is pride, the scariest thing to do is change and the greatest mistake is giving up.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. – Andre Gide.
- It’s not how well you jump over the obstacles nor how fast you get to the top but how often you stop to appreciate the simple things in life which makes life worthwhile. Good day!
- It’s not one great deed that defines who you are. It’s the little good things you do to others day by day that count. Carry on! People may not notice but God does. 😉
- Life is hard but He provides. Life is unpredictable but He guides. Life is unfair but He cares. Life is always a challenge but He watches over us. Good evening!
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. Know a good thing when you see it, and don’t let it slip away. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it.
- Lord, when I lose hope because my plans have come to nothing, help me remember that Your love is always greater than my disappointments and Your plans for my life is always better than my dreams.
- Never let go of a dream until you are ready to wake up and make it happen. Trials in life are not to make us fail but to see how far we can conquer. Life is only travelled once. Today’s moment becomes tomorrow’s memory. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the gift of life is life itself. God bless.
- Never let go of anyone that you couldn’t go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they’re always on your mind. Sometimes, it’s the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny.
- Never let your pride ruin everything. It’s better to lose your pride than to lose the love of your life because of your pride.
- People may be unkind, just be kind. They may cheat you, just be honest. They may forget your good deeds, just do good. In the end, it’s between you and God, not you and them. Good evening!
- Rowing hard doesn’t help if the boat is heading the wrong direction. Entrust your life to God and let Him steer it according to His plan and purpose.
- So many people fail because they don’t get started. They don’t go. They don’t overcome inertia. They don’t begin. Remember that you must act now because now is all you have.
- Tomorrow is reserved for the labor of the lazy. You are not lazy. Success will not wait, if you delay success, it will be wed to another and lost to you forever. This is the time! This is the place! You are the person! Act on this day! Good morning!
- What is the secret of success? “Right Decisions” How do you make right decisions? “Experience” How do you get experience? “Wrong Decisions”
- When your life goes wrong, don’t waste your time looking back at what you’ve lost for the road of life was not meant to be travelled backwards, just move on and say, “I’m with God, I will get through.”
Love these, then you got more in the related post below, just check them out and get motivated. Remember to give us facebook like.