Motivational Text Messages That Help You Understand Life
I can remember in one of the national service programme, when student graduate from higher institution. You will be asked to go for one year service programme, at that programme, the soldier that are drilling them will always be asking them “are you motivated?” they will have to answer shouting with a louder voice, motivated! Motivated!! Motivated!!!
Why is it necessary? It is because only motivated individual will enjoy the rigor in which you will be taken through. Else, it will be a burden to you as you go through the rigorous exercises.
That bring us to the title of the post, motivational text messages that help you understand life. We all know that, this life is not just easy but is sweeter only if we understand how it goes. With these motivational text messages that help you perceive life with more positive way of living it, we can now take things as they come our way.
Check below the motivational text messages that bring out more understand about your life
- It is important to remember that you can never regain something you left in the past. Change your focus to the present and deal with the state of things as they are, instead of clinging to some memory of what you once had. Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.
- Mornings do not mean getting up and working again but it is God’s way of saying He loves you so much to let you live another day and be happy! Good morning!
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!
- When trials came, we tend to ask, “Lord, why me?” But blessings pour on us each day and we never ask “Lord, why me?” Let’s learn to say, “Thank God, it’s me!” Good evening!
- You can never teach a guy to love you the way you want to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way, in his own time. That’s the saddest part of being a girl. But you can never teach a girl to love the guy back the way she did before if she already grew tired and fed up understanding and waiting to be appreciated and loved the way she deserves to be loved. That’s the saddest part of being an insensitive man.
- It’s not easy to let go of something you’ve put everything into. But it’s harder to realize later on that you’ve been holding on to something that wasn’t there anymore.
- Don’t ever forget that there is no need to worry about forgetting things as you grow older because you’ll soon forget what you have forgotten. – Al Zheimer.
- Step by step, the journey goes on. Little by little, it may seem so long. The things we learn will keep us on. With faith in God, He’ll keep us strong. Get yourself believe. Have a good night!
- In our life, there are many problems we face sometimes too hard for us to handle and sometimes we easily give up. You know what keeps our heart fighting? A big piece of our life called God.
- Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in life. If God allow us to go thru life without obstacles, we would not be as strong as what we could have been. Good day!
- All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy! They won’t last forever. If they go wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either. What is nice about life is that each day is never like the other. Enjoy life and throw all your troubles away! Smile!
- Have you observed a ricefield and noticed which ones stand up straight? Well, the empty heads are standing tall and high. The heads that are filled with grains are bending low. Indeed, the true great and strong people are humble and gentle. True giants don’t mind bowing low. Good day!
- Prayer is my gift for you everyday. That you will be fine, protected and have the strength to cope with all the pressures and stress of the day.
- Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must fight. Pleasant dreams. God bless!
- One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable. Good morning!
- The law of the seed: Most seeds never grow. For 1 apple tree to bear 500 apples, you need 10 seeds. In life, this principle might mean you’ll need to attend 20 interviews to get 1 job, talk to 50 people to sell 1 house, meet 1000 acquiantances to have 1 special person. If we really want to make things happen, we usually need to try more than once. That’s the law of nature.
I hope you really enjoy the inspiring part of these motivational text messages, and you can’t wait to send them to someone who you feel deserve to be motivated by them.
Need more of it? Check related post below, there are many more waiting for you over there. Don’t forget to hit the Facebook like button below as well.