Kissing Types And The Guide to Make it Sweeter
Kissing has been part of human feeling for age long but not everybody knows how to kiss properly and also there are different types of kissing that you need to know, know the guide to it, and then apply it to make it sweeter than you can imagine. Kissing work magic in relationship that you can’t imagine, you can only get to know it by reading top 13 effect of kissing you wouldn’t believe. That aside, let go and learn new kissing style in this kissing types and the guide to make it sweeter.
Are You Single and Tire of Living a Lonely Life? CLICK HERE To Discover How and Where to Meet The Kind of Man You'll Love to Marry
1. French Kiss: This can also be called tongue kiss, it is a type of kiss that one partner’s tongue touches the other person in an open mouth kiss. It is the most famous among kissing types, easy to execute but can take you years to really master it. Once master, you’re on your way to enjoy the best type of kissing.
2. Butterfly Kiss: Another type of kissing that’s cute and fun to do, to get into butterfly kissing, you will need to get close to the person and allow your eyelashes touch the other person’s eye lashes, then both of you can blink very fast and allow your eyelashes to flutter together thus forming a butterfly wings. There is a solo butterfly kissing in which you do it against your partner cheek. Butterfly kiss bring more excitement into the romantic evening.
3. Single Lip Kiss: This is another interesting types of kissing in which you will take one of your partner lips and place it between yours then gently suck or tug on it. It’s very romantic types of kiss that if properly done well, it will send tingles up and down the spin of your partner.
4. Spiderman Kiss: This is the kissing type invented by Spider-Man in 2002 movie, how is it done? It involves kissing someone with face upside down from yours in which your top lips touches the bottom lips of the other person. Very simple and fun to carry out, just try it and you’ll see what people see in this type of kissing that get the world to love it.
5. Lip Gloss Kiss: Fun filled type of kissing from girlfriend to boyfriend, how to go about it? Put on a nice amount of lip gloss and rub your lips on your boyfriend lips until his lips get coated with the gloss. You can add sweet scented fruity flavour gloss and you boyfriend will love it and enjoy the aroma as well.
6. Cheek Kiss: A very friendly greetings kind of kissing, as it name sound, it’s a closed-mouth kiss against someone’s cheek. It can be used to flirt as well, and also an unexpected ways to say good-bye to your boyfriend or girlfriend; friendly, cute and fun.
7. Earlobe Kiss: A great kiss to perform while you’re taking a break from lip kisses, how is it done? It involves you to take your partner’s earlobe lightly in between your lips and tugging gently downward. For a more intense earlobe kiss, add a little bit of tongue, or use a gentle sucking motion on their earlobe.
8. Eskimo Kiss: A kissing type that originated from the culture of Eskimos people. It is done by rubbing your nose back and forth against your partner’s nose, both of you must be involved in doing the nose rubbing. It is best enjoy when both of you close your eyes while rubbing it, very similar to lip kiss.
There you have them, the kissing types and the guide to make it sweeter, now let us here from your experience, which other types of kissing you consider it good enough to be included in the write up? We will be glad to have your contribution using the comment form below.