How You Can Control Your Temper
- Acknowledge the fact that you do have a temper.
- Although it is necessary to control your temper, you must never deal with it when it is on its high.
- If you need to make plans or arrangements, only do so when you have calmed yourself down.
- Never blame others for losing your temper. Though someone may have certainly wronged you, it is still your own fault that you allowed your temper to take over.
- There are many other ways to help you deal with your temper. It is your decision to make use of those options to help you control your temper at home, at work and with friends.