Thick eyelashes are one of the fashion and beauty treasured features for a woman to have. Due to the beauty of longer and thicker eyelashes, many women who are gifted naturally prefer to go for artificial eyelashes. However, there are things you could do to grow fuller eyelashes naturally.
This article provides you with some home remedy tips that are really great and efficacious at helping you grow thick eyelashes naturally. However, for you to get the desired results, you need to follow these remedies persistently for a number of months. When properly done with perseverance, you are sure to smile at last with the result you’d obtain.
Try Eyelid Massage
Do you know you can grow fuller eyelashes naturally by just massaging your eyelids? Yes, massaging the eyelids boosts the growth of thick lashes. This is how it works. When you massage your eye lids blood circulation into the hair follicles of your eyelid is improved. As more blood reaches your hair follicle, it is fed with more nutrients that sustain hair growth. This leads to eventual stimulation of hair growth and helps to prevent thinning and breakage of your lashes.
How to grow fuller eyelashes naturally through eyelid massage:
- Apply a few drops of oil, petroleum jelly or shea butter on your eyelids.
- With the help of your fingertips, massage the length of your eye lids and lash line in tiny, circular motions.
- Continue the massage for 5 to 7 minutes two times every day for a few months.
Important note to consider:
You need to be wary of infesting your eye with germs. Thus, you need to thoroughly wash your hands before you start the massage.
Try Lemon Peels home remedy for thick eyelashes
You can as well make use of lemon peels to grow fuller eyelashes naturally. Lemon peels are filled with vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients that help you to grow thick eyelashes naturally. In addition, when the lemon peel is infused in olive or castor oil, they will assist to boost the cleansing and stimulating properties of the oil.
Tips on how to grow fuller eyelashes naturally
- Put 1 tablespoon of reasonably dried lemon peels in a jug.
- Empty sufficient amount of olive or castor oil into the jug to ensure that the lemon peel is completely soaked.
- Allow it to settle for a couple of weeks.
- With the use of an old mascara stick, rub the oil on your eyelashes before your bed time.
- Allow it to stay on all through the night and when you wake up in the morning; wash it off with warm water.
- Practice this lemon peels home remedy for growing fuller eyelashes for a number of months to get the desired results.
Try Aloe Vera remedy to grow fuller eyelashes naturally
Aloe vera is a magnificent natural remedy that can assist you to grow thick eyelashes naturally. It is made up of a lot of vitamins and nutrients that helps to boost the growth of your eye lashes. Furthermore, it provides moisture that keeps your eyelashes dampen thus limiting excessive dryness that may lead to thinning and breakage.
- With the use of clean, old mascara wand, put a few fresh aloe vera gel on your eye lashes before your bedtime. Allow it to stay on throughout the night, and then rinse it off with warm water when you wake up in the morning.
- On the other hand, blend together 1 tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and jojoba oil together with 1 teaspoon of chamomile infusion. Put this mixture on your lashes two times a day with the use of a clean, old mascara wand. Allow it to stay on for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse it off with warm water.
Follow either of these aloe vera home remedies to grow fuller eyelashes naturally for a number of months to obtain the desired result.
Important Note to consider before the application
Make sure you take off the latex by rinsing the aloe vera gel carefully before application.