20 Relationship Rules For A Happy Love You Must Follow
Everything in life has a guiding principle or rules, without which things will go awry. Some rules are natural while some are made by men. Though some rules made by men are meant to be broken if it’s not working for you because rules are made for men and not men for rule.
Here in this post, I will be sharing with you 20 relationship rules for a happy love you must follow to really enjoy your relationship. You know, every new relationship has the potential to blossom into something exciting and wonderful, just as long as you remember the rules that matters most in relationship for a happy love.
These relationship rules for a happy love may seem simple when you look at them ordinarily but more works are needed to make them really work. The truth is, falling in love is the easier path of relationship but staying in love is the hardest part of it.
So, follow these 20 relationship rules for a happy love will help you ensure you stay in that love and allow your love blossom.
Below are the 20 rules for a happy love you must follow, it is not matter if your relationship is new or old, as long as you’re committed to making the relationship work, you have a better experience as your relationship grow.
- Be spontaneous with your affections. Don’t always wait for special occasions or moments to express your love. Spontaneous surprises are always happier than planned surprises.
- Be the shoulder to lean on, no matter what. Tough times are the most testing phases of a relationship. Stand by your partner, and when the storm ends, love will shine brighter.
- Behave like children now and then. A few pillow fights or cute wrestles can never hurt anyone. But it can help both of you enjoy the relationship.
- Celebrate the special days. Birthdays and anniversaries may repeat itself too many times, but it’s these milestones that create memories.
- Communicate with each other and grow together in love, but never grow apart with lack of communication as the years pass by.
- Compliment your partner, even if it’s a regular chore or habit. Compliments are the best way to thank a special someone for the effort they’ve taken for you, however small it may be.
- Date each other even if you’ve been together for years. It keeps the love alive.
- End an argument as soon as possible, even if hugging your partner is the last thing on your mind.
- Learn to forgive without holding grudges. As hard as it may be, forgiveness is one of the qualities of true love that matters most in a relationship.
Whatever works! No relationship is alike. Instead of learning from someone else’s relationship, learn from your own relationship’s successes and failures.
- Learn to give space to each other to become better individuals. Even the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now and then.
- Learn to spend quality time with each other. There’s no better way to fall more in love with each other as the relationship grows.
- Look sexy for each other, and that includes a flat tummy. Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you should let yourself go and look shabby.
- Make love regularly, but never allot times for it. Scheduling a time for sex makes it a chore that can start to become a bore.
- Never argue in public, but indulge in public display of affection.
- Never grumble or badmouth each other even if you’re tempted to, out of anger or frustration.
- Never intentionally try to make your partner feel bad or look bad. It’ll leave a lasting scar that can hurt the relationship.
- Never shy away from positive criticism. As long as you say it in a constructive manner, it’ll help your partner become a better person.
- Never take each other for granted. This is the easiest way to fall prey to affairs and arguments.
- Respect your partner whole heartedly.
- Say a white lie when you need to, especially if it’s a little lie that won’t change your relationship, but will make your partner feel happy.
Take extra five more…….
- When it comes to matters of the heart, think from your partner’s perspective.
- It is advisable for you to trust your partner as well as your instincts, regardless of what others says.
- Try your best to love your partner unconditionally even if it seems hard not to be selfish.
- Understand that your partner can have crushes on others too. It’s a difficult thought, but if you admire someone else, so can your partner.
- Whatever works! No relationship is alike. Instead of learning from someone else’s relationship, learn from your own relationship’s successes and failures.
These relationship rules look easier but putting them to work will require some work from you and that will make all the difference between a romantic relationship and a failed affair. If you really do treasure your love, make a difference with these useful ideas. You won’t regret it for sure!